C-USA foes meet when the Florida International Panthers (13-10, 3-7 C-USA) host the Charlotte 49ers (12-9, 5-4 C-USA) at Ocean Bank Convocation Center, beginning at 5:00 PM ET on Monday, February 7, 2022. The 49ers are 1-point underdogs in the game.
Florida International vs. Charlotte Predictions
Florida International vs. Charlotte Betting Odds
Florida International vs. Charlotte Last 10 Games
- Florida International covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Florida International’s past 10 outings saw seven go over the total.
- During the past 10 games, the Panthers are scoring 4.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Charlotte has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Charlotte’s last 10 games saw four hit the over.
- Over the past 10 games, the 49ers are scoring 68.1 points per game compared to their 69.5 season average.
Florida International vs. Charlotte Betting Trends
- Florida International is 9-11-1 against the spread this season.
- The Panthers have an ATS record of 5-5 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Florida International games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Panthers put up just 1.6 more points per game (72.7) than the 49ers give up (71.1).
- Florida International is 7-3 against the spread and 9-3 overall when scoring more than 71.1 points.
- Charlotte has gone 10-11-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 1 point or more, the 49ers have gone 4-7 against the spread.
- This year, 12 of Charlotte’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 49ers score only 0.1 more points per game (69.5) than the Panthers give up (69.4).
- Charlotte has put together a 6-2 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record in games it scores more than 69.4 points.
Florida International Team Leaders
- Tevin Brewer: 15.2 PTS, 6 AST, 40.9 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (45-for-119)
- Denver Jones: 12 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (39-for-103)
- Clevon Brown: 8 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 48 FG%, 21.6 3PT% (11-for-51)
- Eric Lovett: 8.7 PTS, 35.2 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (46-for-130)
- Seth Pinkney: 4.5 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 59.7 FG%
Charlotte Team Leaders
- Jahmir Young: 19 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (44-for-115)
- Austin Butler: 11.7 PTS, 50 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (21-for-58)
- Clyde Trapp: 8.8 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (26-for-70)
- Aly Khalifa: 7.4 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
- Robert Braswell: 9.2 PTS, 52 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (36-for-82)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.