The No. 9 Duke Blue Devils (19-3, 9-2 ACC) will look to extend a five-game win streak when they host the Virginia Cavaliers (14-9, 8-5 ACC) on Monday, February 7, 2022 at Cameron Indoor Stadium as heavy, 13-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 127.5 points.
Duke vs. Virginia Predictions
Duke vs. Virginia Betting Odds
Duke vs. Virginia Last 10 Games
- Duke has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Duke games has exceeded the set total three times.
- The past 10 Blue Devils games averaged 20.6 more points (148.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Blue Devils are scoring 5.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Virginia is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Virginia and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Cavaliers games averaged four fewer points (123.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Cavaliers have a 63.8 points-per-game average, 0.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
Duke vs. Virginia Betting Trends
- Duke has registered a 14-7-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Blue Devils have an ATS record of 6-4-1 when playing as at least 13-point favorites.
- Duke games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this season.
- The Blue Devils record 80.7 points per game, 21.2 more points than the 59.5 the Cavaliers give up.
- Duke is 13-7-1 against the spread and 18-3 overall when scoring more than 59.5 points.
- Virginia has put together a 10-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- This year, 11 of Virginia’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Cavaliers’ 63.2 points per game are only 1.6 fewer points than the 64.8 the Blue Devils allow to opponents.
- Virginia is 7-3 against the spread and 9-2 overall when it scores more than 64.8 points.
Duke vs. Virginia Over/Under Trends
- Duke and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s over/under (127.5 points) 19 times this season.
- This season, seven games Virginia played finished with a combined score higher than 127.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 127.5 is 16.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Blue Devils (80.7 points per game) and the Cavaliers (63.2 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 3.2 fewer points than the 124.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Blue Devils games is 147.4 points, 19.9 more than the over/under of 127.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.6 points more than the average over/under in Cavaliers’ games this season (123.9 points).
Duke Team Leaders
- Paolo Banchero: 17.5 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 49 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (23-for-70)
- Wendell Moore: 14.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 53.2 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (29-for-72)
- Mark Williams: 9.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 3.1 BLK, 69.3 FG%
- Trevor Keels: 10.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 39.1 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (30-for-97)
- Jeremy Roach: 7.7 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (22-for-69)
Virginia Team Leaders
- Jayden Gardner: 14.3 PTS, 52.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Reece Beekman: 7.9 PTS, 5.1 AST, 2.2 STL, 44.1 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (15-for-43)
- Armaan Franklin: 12.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.7 FG%, 27 3PT% (33-for-122)
- Kihei Clark: 9.8 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (38-for-97)
- Kadin Shedrick: 6.6 PTS, 2.4 BLK, 60.2 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.