The Drexel Dragons (10-10, 5-5 CAA) are at home in CAA play against the James Madison Dukes (13-8, 4-6 CAA) on Monday, February 7, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Dragons are 5.5-point favorites in the game.
Drexel vs. JMU Predictions
Drexel vs. JMU Betting Odds
Drexel vs. JMU Last 10 Games
- Drexel has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Drexel’s past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The Dragons’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 1.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- JMU has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- JMU’s last 10 games saw nine go over the total.
- In their last 10 games, the Dukes have an 80.1 points-per-game average, 1.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
Drexel vs. JMU Betting Trends
- Drexel has put together a record of 11-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Dragons have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Drexel’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Dragons record only 1.6 more points per game (74.2) than the Dukes give up (72.6).
- When Drexel totals more than 72.6 points, it is 6-4 against the spread and 8-4 overall.
- JMU has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-9-0).
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Dukes have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, JMU’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 19 chances.
- The Dukes put up an average of 78.3 points per game, 6.9 more points than the 71.4 the Dragons allow.
- When it scores more than 71.4 points, JMU is 6-4 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
Drexel Team Leaders
- Camren Wynter: 15.4 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (22-for-84)
- Melik Martin: 10.9 PTS, 53.1 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (21-for-46)
- Amari Williams: 8.1 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- James Butler: 10.6 PTS, 8.3 REB, 56.4 FG%, 60 3PT% (6-for-10)
- Xavier Bell: 11.2 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (20-for-49)
JMU Team Leaders
- Vado Morse: 15.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.5 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (55-for-146)
- Takal Molson: 12.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (15-for-53)
- Justin Amadi: 9.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 64 FG%
- Charles Falden: 11.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.1 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (40-for-90)
- Terrence Edwards: 7.3 PTS, 46 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (5-for-23)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.