Two hot teams square off when the Colgate Raiders (11-11, 7-2 Patriot) host the Holy Cross Crusaders (6-15, 4-5 Patriot) on Monday, February 7, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The Crusaders are 17.5-point underdogs and will try to keep their three-game win streak going against the Raiders, who have won three straight. The over/under for the matchup is set at 142.5.
Colgate vs. Holy Cross Predictions
Colgate vs. Holy Cross Betting Odds
Colgate vs. Holy Cross Last 10 Games
- Colgate has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Colgate games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The Raiders’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 141.2 points scored. That’s 1.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Raiders have a points-per-game average 0.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Holy Cross covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Holy Cross and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Crusaders’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 137.3 points scored. That’s 5.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Crusaders are scoring 65.3 points per game compared to their 66.1 season average.
Colgate vs. Holy Cross Betting Trends
- Colgate has covered the spread in a game nine times this season (9-10-1).
- The Raiders are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 17.5-point favorites.
- Colgate games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Raiders record just 4.3 more points per game (75) than the Crusaders give up (70.7).
- Colgate is 7-4 against the spread and 8-4 overall when scoring more than 70.7 points.
- Holy Cross has covered the spread in a matchup eight times this season (8-12-0).
- This season, nine of Holy Cross’ games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Crusaders put up an average of 66.1 points per game, just 3.2 fewer points than the 69.3 the Raiders allow to opponents.
- Holy Cross has put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 4-1 overall record in games it scores more than 69.3 points.
Colgate vs. Holy Cross Over/Under Trends
- Colgate and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (142.5 points) 12 times this season.
- There have been seven Holy Cross games that have ended with a combined score over 142.5 points this season.
- The Raiders average 75 points per game against the Crusaders’ 66.1, amounting to 1.4 points under the game’s point total of 142.5.
- The 140 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.5 fewer than the 142.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Raiders have seen a 143.8 average over/under in their games this season, 1.3 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 4.8 points more than the average over/under in Crusaders’ games this season (137.7 points).
Colgate Team Leaders
- Tucker Richardson: 11.3 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (44-for-133)
- Jack Ferguson: 12.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.8 FG%, 39 3PT% (55-for-141)
- Ryan Moffatt: 10.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 54.1 FG%, 46.3 3PT% (38-for-82)
- Nelly Cummings: 15.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.8 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (46-for-108)
- Keegan Records: 9.2 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 59.6 FG%
Holy Cross Team Leaders
- Gerrale Gates: 15.6 PTS, 8.4 REB, 43.8 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Kyrell Luc: 12.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.3 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (21-for-54)
- Judson Martindale: 9.6 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (32-for-92)
- Bo Montgomery: 7.9 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (22-for-59)
- Caleb Kenney: 3.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 44.1 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.