The Chattanooga Mocs (19-5, 9-2 SoCon) hit the road in SoCon action against the Mercer Bears (13-11, 6-5 SoCon) on Monday, February 7, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Mocs are 5.5-point favorites in the game.
Chattanooga vs. Mercer Predictions
Chattanooga vs. Mercer Betting Odds
Chattanooga vs. Mercer Last 10 Games
- Chattanooga has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Chattanooga’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- During their last 10 games, the Mocs have a points-per-game average 3.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Mercer has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Mercer and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The Bears’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 67.4, three points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Chattanooga vs. Mercer Betting Trends
- Chattanooga has covered the spread 13 times over 23 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Mocs have an ATS record of 8-7.
- Chattanooga games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The 76.6 points per game the Mocs average are 5.7 more points than the Bears allow (70.9).
- Chattanooga has a 12-6 record against the spread and a 17-2 record overall when scoring more than 70.9 points.
- Mercer has covered the spread 11 times over 22 games with a set spread.
- The Bears have an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Mercer’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 22 chances this year.
- The Bears’ 70.4 points per game are 5.8 more points than the 64.6 the Mocs give up.
- Mercer is 9-5 against the spread and 12-4 overall when it scores more than 64.6 points.
Chattanooga Team Leaders
- Malachi Smith: 20.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 51 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (45-for-107)
- Silvio De Sousa: 11 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 56.5 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
- David Jean-Baptiste: 14.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.8 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (70-for-169)
- Darius Banks: 7.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.9 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (14-for-41)
- A.J. Caldwell: 5.5 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 38 3PT% (30-for-79)
Mercer Team Leaders
- Felipe Haase: 14.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50.7 FG%, 46.3 3PT% (57-for-123)
- Jalen Johnson: 14.7 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (66-for-155)
- James Glisson III: 10.7 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (22-for-67)
- Kamar Robertson: 9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.5 FG%, 25 3PT% (17-for-68)
- Shawn Walker: 5 PTS, 33.6 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (14-for-63)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.