The Montana State Bobcats (16-5, 8-2 Big Sky) will attempt to continue a seven-game win streak when they visit the Weber State Wildcats (18-5, 11-1 Big Sky) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 5, 2022 as 6-point underdogs. The Wildcats have won eight games in a row. The matchup’s over/under is 146.5.
Weber State vs. Montana State Predictions
Weber State vs. Montana State Betting Odds
|Weber State||-6||146.5 points|
Weber State vs. Montana State Last 10 Games
- Weber State is 9-1 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Weber State games has gone over the set total eight times.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 147.8 total points, 1.3 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 5.1 points higher than their season-long average.
- Montana State covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Montana State’s past 10 games saw three hit the over.
- The last 10 Bobcats games averaged 141.5 total points, 5.0 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Bobcats are scoring 72.7 points per game compared to their 76.8 season average.
Weber State vs. Montana State Betting Trends
- Weber State is 12-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats are 6-5 ATS when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- Weber State’s games have gone over the total 16 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Wildcats average 10.6 more points per game (78.9) than the Bobcats allow (68.3).
- When Weber State totals more than 68.3 points, it is 10-6 against the spread and 15-3 overall.
- Montana State is 10-8-1 against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Montana State’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Bobcats put up 6.6 more points per game (76.8) than the Wildcats give up to opponents (70.2).
- Montana State is 7-3-1 against the spread and 8-5 overall when it scores more than 70.2 points.
Weber State vs. Montana State Over/Under Trends
- Weber State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (146.5 points) 15 times this season.
- Eight of Montana State’s games ended with a combined score higher than 146.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 155.7 points per game, 9.2 points more than the over/under of 146.5 for this matchup.
- The 138.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 8.0 fewer than the 146.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Wildcats games is 145.8 points, 0.7 fewer than the over/under of 146.5 points for this contest.
- Bobcats games have an over/under of 142.1 points this season, 4.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Weber State Team Leaders
- Dillon Jones: 13 PTS, 10.7 REB, 1.6 STL, 54.1 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (20-for-58)
- Koby McEwen: 18.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.4 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (52-for-138)
- Jamison Overton: 12.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 53.7 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
- Seikou Sisoho Jawara: 12.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 49.1 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (45-for-112)
- Zahir Porter: 6.2 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 26.6 3PT% (17-for-64)
Montana State Team Leaders
- Jubrile Belo: 13.3 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 57.4 FG%, 60 3PT% (3-for-5)
- Xavier Bishop: 13 PTS, 40 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (30-for-86)
- Abdul Mohamed: 8.6 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (24-for-51)
- Amin Adamu: 11.3 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (15-for-38)
- Tyler Patterson: 8.9 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (48-for-122)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.