The Western Illinois Leathernecks (14-9, 5-6 Summit) are only 1-point underdogs as they attempt to continue a three-game road winning streak when they visit the UMKC Kangaroos (12-9, 7-4 Summit) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at Municipal Auditorium. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is 144 for the matchup.
UMKC vs. Western Illinois Predictions
UMKC vs. Western Illinois Betting Odds
UMKC vs. Western Illinois Last 10 Games
- UMKC is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 UMKC games has gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Kangaroos games averaged 5.6 fewer points (138.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Kangaroos are scoring 1.9 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Western Illinois has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Western Illinois and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Leathernecks games averaged 156.6 total points, 12.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Leathernecks have scored 2.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 80.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
UMKC vs. Western Illinois Betting Trends
- UMKC has put together an 8-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Kangaroos have an ATS record of 3-5 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, 11 of UMKC’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The 70.3 points per game the Kangaroos put up are 5.3 fewer points than the Leathernecks allow (75.6).
- UMKC is 4-1 against the spread and 7-0 overall when scoring more than 75.6 points.
- Western Illinois has put together a record of 11-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Leathernecks have gone 7-3 against the spread.
- This season, 11 of Western Illinois’ games have gone over the point total out of 21 chances.
- The Leathernecks score an average of 80.1 points per game, 14.1 more points than the 66 the Kangaroos allow to opponents.
- Western Illinois has put together an 11-9 ATS record and a 14-8 overall record in games it scores more than 66 points.
UMKC vs. Western Illinois Over/Under Trends
- This season, UMKC games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 144-point total eight times.
- This season, 16 of Western Illinois’ games have ended with a score higher than 144 points.
- The Kangaroos average 70.3 points per game against the Leathernecks’ 80.1, totaling 6.4 points over the contest’s over/under of 144.
- This matchup’s total is 2.4 fewer points than the 141.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Kangaroos games is 9.6 points fewer than the over/under of 144 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 7.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Leathernecks’ games this season (151.8 points).
UMKC Team Leaders
- Marvin Nesbitt Jr.: 10.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.9 FG%, 20 3PT% (7-for-35)
- Evan Gilyard: 16.2 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (47-for-115)
- Anderson Kopp: 8.1 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (37-for-92)
- Arkel Lamar: 12.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.4 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (14-for-47)
- Shemarri Allen: 4.9 PTS, 52.9 FG%
Western Illinois Team Leaders
- Trenton Massner: 16.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 45.7 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (43-for-115)
- Colton Sandage: 13.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (48-for-136)
- Luka Barisic: 13.8 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (39-for-134)
- Will Carius: 16 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (70-for-181)
- Tamell Pearson: 9.8 PTS, 58.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.