The UMBC Retrievers (10-10, 5-4 America East) are 3-point favorites as they attempt to build on a four-game winning streak when they host the New Hampshire Wildcats (9-8, 4-4 America East) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at UMBC Event Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 135.5.
UMBC vs. New Hampshire Predictions
UMBC vs. New Hampshire Betting Odds
UMBC vs. New Hampshire Last 10 Games
- UMBC has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Retrievers games has exceeded the set total two times.
- The Retrievers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 142.1 points scored. That’s 6.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Retrievers are scoring 8.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- New Hampshire has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 New Hampshire games have gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 5.0 fewer points (130.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Wildcats have scored 4.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 70.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
UMBC vs. New Hampshire Betting Trends
- UMBC has covered the spread in a matchup eight times this season (8-9-0).
- In games this season when favored by 3 points or more, the Retrievers are 4-1 against the spread.
- UMBC’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 17 chances this season.
- The 71.9 points per game the Retrievers put up are 6.8 more points than the Wildcats give up (65.1).
- UMBC has a 6-2 record against the spread and a 9-3 record overall when putting up more than 65.1 points.
- New Hampshire has put together a record of 8-7-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Wildcats have an ATS record of 3-2.
- This season, seven of New Hampshire’s games have gone over the point total out of 15 chances.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 70.1 points per game, just 1.0 more point than the 69.1 the Retrievers give up.
- New Hampshire has put together a 4-1 ATS record and a 6-1 overall record in games it scores more than 69.1 points.
UMBC vs. New Hampshire Over/Under Trends
- A total of 10 UMBC games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 135.5 points.
- This season, four games New Hampshire played finished with a combined score over 135.5 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 135.5 is 6.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Retrievers (71.9 points per game) and the Wildcats (70.1 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 1.3 fewer points than the 134.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Retrievers have seen a 142.0 over/under in their games this season, 6.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.6 points separates this matchup’s over/under (135.5 points) and the average total points bet in Wildcats’ games (131.9 points) this season.
UMBC Team Leaders
- Keondre Kennedy: 14.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.1 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (31-for-89)
- Darnell Rogers: 10.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 34.8 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (31-for-103)
- L.J. Owens: 10.2 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (41-for-94)
- Yaw Obeng-Mensah: 7.4 PTS, 51.9 FG%
- Jacob Boonyasith: 5.4 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (25-for-79)
New Hampshire Team Leaders
- Jayden Martinez: 14.5 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (28-for-69)
- Blondeau Tchoukuiengo: 11.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.2 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (24-for-59)
- Nick Guadarrama: 13.6 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (23-for-74)
- Nick Johnson: 7.8 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
- Marco Foster: 8.2 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 45.1 3PT% (32-for-71)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.