The Arizona State Sun Devils (6-13, 2-7 Pac-12) are heavy underdogs (+11.5) as they try to end a four-game losing streak when they host the No. 3 UCLA Bruins (17-3, 8-2 Pac-12) at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at Desert Financial Arena. The matchup has a point total of 132.5.
UCLA vs. Arizona State Predictions
UCLA vs. Arizona State Betting Odds
UCLA vs. Arizona State Last 10 Games
- UCLA covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- UCLA and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Bruins games averaged 8.0 more points (140.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bruins’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 0.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- Arizona State covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Sun Devils games exceeded the set total one time.
- The last 10 Sun Devils games averaged 134.9 total points, 2.4 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Sun Devils’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 60.2, 2.0 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UCLA vs. Arizona State Betting Trends
- UCLA has gone 9-9-1 against the spread this season.
- The Bruins have an ATS record of 4-4-1 when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- UCLA games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Bruins score 5.5 more points per game (73.6) than the Sun Devils give up (68.1).
- UCLA has a 7-5-1 record against the spread and a 12-1 record overall when scoring more than 68.1 points.
- Arizona State has covered the spread nine times this season (9-9-1).
- In games they have played as 11.5-point underdogs or more, the Sun Devils have an ATS record of 1-1-1.
- Games involving Arizona State have hit the over five times out of 20 chances this year.
- The Sun Devils score an average of 62.2 points per game, only 0.8 more points than the 61.4 the Bruins give up.
- When it scores more than 61.4 points, Arizona State is 6-4-1 against the spread and 5-6 overall.
UCLA vs. Arizona State Over/Under Trends
- UCLA and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s over/under of 132.5 points 14 times this season.
- This season, nine of Arizona State’s games have ended with a score higher than 132.5 points.
- The Bruins average 73.6 points per game against the Sun Devils’ 62.2, amounting to 3.3 points over the matchup’s total of 132.5.
- The 129.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 3.0 fewer than the 132.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Bruins have seen a 142.1 over/under in their games this season, 9.6 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Sun Devils’ games this season (138.0 points).
UCLA Team Leaders
- Jules Bernard: 13.3 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (30-for-90)
- Johnny Juzang: 15.8 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (32-for-85)
- Jaime Jaquez Jr.: 11.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.5 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (12-for-40)
- Tyger Campbell: 11.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.5 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (30-for-73)
- Myles Johnson: 4.2 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 65.4 FG%
Arizona State Team Leaders
- Kimani Lawrence: 10.6 PTS, 7.1 REB, 50.6 FG%
- DJ Horne: 13.2 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (51-for-133)
- Marreon Jackson: 8.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 29.7 FG%, 21.9 3PT% (21-for-96)
- Jalen Graham: 7.4 PTS, 48.4 FG%
- Jay Heath: 8.8 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (21-for-53)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.