The CSU Northridge Matadors (5-15, 1-6 Big West) are heavy underdogs (+11.5) as they try to stop a seven-game losing streak when they host the UC Irvine Anteaters (9-7, 4-3 Big West) at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at Matadome. The matchup’s over/under is 123.5.
UC Irvine vs. CSU Northridge Predictions
UC Irvine vs. CSU Northridge Betting Odds
|UC Irvine||-11.5||123.5 points|
UC Irvine vs. CSU Northridge Last 10 Games
- UC Irvine is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 UC Irvine games has exceeded the set total three times.
- The past 10 Anteaters games averaged 3.7 more points (127.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Anteaters have a points-per-game average 5.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- CSU Northridge is 2-8-0 against the spread and 1-9 overall during its past 10 contests.
- CSU Northridge and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Matadors games averaged 134.2 total points, 10.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Matadors have a 63.2 points-per-game average, 2.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
UC Irvine vs. CSU Northridge Betting Trends
- UC Irvine is 7-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Anteaters have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- UC Irvine games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of 15 chances this season.
- The 65.8 points per game the Anteaters put up are the same as the Matadors allow.
- UC Irvine has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when putting up more than 70.4 points.
- CSU Northridge has covered the spread six times over 20 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 11.5-point underdogs or more, the Matadors have an ATS record of 2-5.
- CSU Northridge games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this season.
- The Matadors’ 60.9 points per game are just 2.3 more points than the 58.6 the Anteaters give up to opponents.
- CSU Northridge has put together a 4-7 ATS record and a 4-7 overall record in games it scores more than 58.6 points.
UC Irvine vs. CSU Northridge Over/Under Trends
- This season, eight of UC Irvine’s 15 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 123.5 points.
- This season, 12 of CSU Northridge’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 123.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 126.7 points per game, 3.2 points more than the total of 123.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s over/under is 5.5 fewer points than the 129 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Anteaters have seen a 130.8 over/under in their games this season, 7.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 11.6 points separates the average total points bet in Matadors’ games (135.1 points) and this game’s over/under (123.5 points).
UC Irvine Team Leaders
- Collin Welp: 14.8 PTS, 45 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
- Austin Johnson: 6.3 PTS, 2.6 BLK, 47.1 FG%
- Justin Hohn: 7.5 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (15-for-46)
- DJ Davis: 8.1 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (23-for-58)
- JC Butler: 6.4 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
CSU Northridge Team Leaders
- Elijah Hardy: 11.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 37.3 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (31-for-89)
- Atin Wright: 13.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.8 FG%, 25.2 3PT% (26-for-103)
- Onyi Eyisi: 9.8 PTS, 57.5 FG%
- Fidelis Okereke: 4.8 PTS, 50 FG%
- Christian Gray: 5.6 PTS, 42 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.