The UC Davis Aggies (9-7, 2-3 Big West) host the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (11-6, 6-1 Big West) in a matchup of Big West teams at The Pavilion at ARC, tipping off at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 5, 2022. The Aggies are 2-point favorites in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 135.5.
UC Davis vs. Hawaii Predictions
UC Davis vs. Hawaii Betting Odds
|UC Davis||-2||135.5 points|
UC Davis vs. Hawaii Last 10 Games
- UC Davis is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- UC Davis and its opponents have hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Aggies games averaged 1.7 more points (137.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Aggies have scored 1.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Hawaii has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The Rainbow Warriors and their opponents have combined to hit the over two times in those games.
- The last 10 Rainbow Warriors games averaged 133.3 total points, 2.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Rainbow Warriors’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 67.4, 4.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UC Davis vs. Hawaii Betting Trends
- UC Davis is 8-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Aggies have an ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, five of UC Davis’ games have gone over the point total out of 14 chances.
- The Aggies put up 68.8 points per game, just 3.4 more points than the 65.4 the Rainbow Warriors allow.
- When UC Davis scores more than 65.4 points, it is 5-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Hawaii has covered the spread 10 times over 16 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2 points or more, the Rainbow Warriors have gone 3-4 against the spread.
- Games involving Hawaii have hit the over six times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Rainbow Warriors score 5.3 more points per game (72.1) than the Aggies allow (66.8).
- Hawaii is 8-3 against the spread and 9-3 overall when it scores more than 66.8 points.
UC Davis vs. Hawaii Over/Under Trends
- UC Davis and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (135.5 points) seven times this season.
- In Hawaii’s 16 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 135.5.
- The over/under for the matchup of 135.5 is 5.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Aggies (68.8 points per game) and the Rainbow Warriors (72.1 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 3.3 fewer points than the 132.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Aggies games is 138.9 points, 3.4 more than the over/under of 135.5 points for this contest.
- Rainbow Warriors games have an over/under of 135.1 points this season, 0.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
UC Davis Team Leaders
- Elijah Pepper: 14.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 42 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (37-for-89)
- Ezra Manjon: 15.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.9 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (8-for-31)
- Christian Anigwe: 10.4 PTS, 58.8 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Caleb Fuller: 11.6 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (23-for-62)
- Kane Milling: 6.5 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (21-for-54)
Hawaii Team Leaders
- Jerome Desrosiers: 11.4 PTS, 7.7 REB, 51.1 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
- Noel Coleman: 14.7 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 42 3PT% (34-for-81)
- Junior Madut: 11.1 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (28-for-68)
- Kamaka Hepa: 9.2 PTS, 45 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (27-for-66)
- Bernardo da Silva: 9.7 PTS, 58 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.