The TCU Horned Frogs (15-4, 4-3 Big 12) are at home in Big 12 play against the Kansas State Wildcats (11-10, 3-6 Big 12) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Horned Frogs are 4.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s over/under is set at 129.
TCU vs. Kansas State Predictions
TCU vs. Kansas State Betting Odds
TCU vs. Kansas State Last 10 Games
- TCU has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 TCU games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The Horned Frogs’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 132.7 points scored. That’s 3.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Horned Frogs have a points-per-game average 2.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Kansas State has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Kansas State games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 1.5 more points (130.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring 63.0 points per game compared to their 67.1 season average.
TCU vs. Kansas State Betting Trends
- TCU has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-6-1).
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Horned Frogs have an ATS record of 2-3-1.
- Games involving TCU have hit the over nine times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Horned Frogs record 5.8 more points per game (69.1) than the Wildcats allow (63.3).
- When TCU puts up more than 63.3 points, it is 7-3-1 against the spread and 11-2 overall.
- Kansas State has put together a record of 11-10-0 against the spread this year.
- The Wildcats are 7-3 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This season, nine of Kansas State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Wildcats score an average of 67.1 points per game, 5.3 more points than the 61.8 the Horned Frogs allow.
- Kansas State is 11-6 against the spread and 11-6 overall when it scores more than 61.8 points.
TCU vs. Kansas State Over/Under Trends
- TCU and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (129 points) 11 times this season.
- This season, 10 games Kansas State played finished with a combined score higher than 129 points.
- The total for the contest of 129 is 7.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Horned Frogs (69.1 points per game) and the Wildcats (67.1 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 3.9 fewer points than the 125.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Horned Frogs have seen a 134.7 average over/under in their games this season, 5.7 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.4 points separates the average total points bet in Wildcats’ games (132.4 points) and this contest’s over/under (129 points).
TCU Team Leaders
- Mike Miles: 14.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.6 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (26-for-88)
- Emanuel Miller: 9.8 PTS, 49.0 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (9-for-30)
- Charles O’Bannon Jr.: 9.8 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (27-for-70)
- Damion Baugh: 8.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.7 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (11-for-45)
- Eddie Lampkin Jr.: 5.8 PTS, 58.8 FG%
Kansas State Team Leaders
- Mark Smith: 11.4 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.2 STL, 44.4 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (25-for-69)
- Nijel Pack: 16.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.0 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (63-for-146)
- Markquis Nowell: 11.2 PTS, 2.1 STL, 39.4 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (27-for-92)
- Selton Miguel: 7.1 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
- Mike McGuirl: 5.5 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 26.0 3PT% (13-for-50)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.