The Chicago State Cougars (6-16, 2-7 WAC) will attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Tarleton State Texans (10-13, 5-5 WAC) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at Wisdom Gym as heavy, 13.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 132.5.
Tarleton State vs. Chicago State Predictions
Tarleton State vs. Chicago State Betting Odds
|Tarleton State||-13.5||132.5 points|
Tarleton State vs. Chicago State Last 10 Games
- Tarleton State has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Tarleton State games has gone over the set total nine times.
- The past 10 Texans games averaged 2.8 fewer points (129.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Texans’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 4.3 points higher than their season-long average.
- Chicago State has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Chicago State and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Cougars games averaged 137.1 total points, 4.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Cougars have a 66.4 points-per-game average, 3.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
Tarleton State vs. Chicago State Betting Trends
- Tarleton State has covered the spread 11 times over 20 games with a set spread.
- The Texans have yet to cover the spread (0-1) when they are at least 13.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Tarleton State have hit the over 11 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The 65.6 points per game the Texans put up are 9.5 fewer points than the Cougars give up (75.1).
- When Tarleton State totals more than 75.1 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Chicago State is 13-9-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 13.5-point underdogs or more, the Cougars have an ATS record of 6-4.
- This season, 13 of Chicago State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Cougars score just 3.1 fewer points per game (63.2) than the Texans allow their opponents to score (66.3).
- Chicago State has put together a 5-2 ATS record and a 3-4 overall record in games it scores more than 66.3 points.
Tarleton State vs. Chicago State Over/Under Trends
- Tarleton State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (132.5 points) eight times this season.
- There have been 12 Chicago State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 132.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 128.8 points per game, 3.7 points fewer than the total of 132.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s point total is 8.9 fewer points than the 141.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Texans games is 3.9 points fewer than the over/under of 132.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Cougars’ games this season (136.4 points).
Tarleton State Team Leaders
- Montre’ Gipson: 15.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.4 FG%, 29 3PT% (27-for-93)
- Freddy Hicks: 12.1 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (21-for-63)
- Tahj Small: 14.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.3 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (28-for-92)
- Shamir Bogues: 7.3 PTS, 2 STL, 47.8 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (4-for-24)
- Noah McDavid: 6 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (22-for-60)
Chicago State Team Leaders
- Coreyoun Rushin: 10.5 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.2 STL, 48.1 FG%, 11.1 3PT% (2-for-18)
- Brandon Betson: 13.4 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (51-for-131)
- Jahsean Corbett: 11.8 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (25-for-74)
- Dominique Alexander: 8.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 35.6 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (23-for-67)
- Favour Chukwukelu: 4.4 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.