The Nevada Wolf Pack (9-11, 3-6 MWC) are heavy underdogs (by 12 points) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the San Diego State Aztecs (12-6, 4-3 MWC) on Sunday, February 6, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 129.5.
San Diego State vs. Nevada Predictions
San Diego State vs. Nevada Betting Odds
|San Diego State||-12||129.5 points|
San Diego State vs. Nevada Last 10 Games
- San Diego State covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- San Diego State’s past 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The past 10 Aztecs games averaged 0.2 fewer points (129.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Aztecs’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 0.9 points higher than their season-long average.
- Nevada covered the spread once in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Nevada’s last 10 contests saw three hit the over.
- The last 10 Wolf Pack games averaged 146.1 total points, 16.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Wolf Pack have a 65.8 points-per-game average, 6.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
San Diego State vs. Nevada Betting Trends
- San Diego State has registered a 10-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 12 points or more, the Aztecs have gone 4-2 against the spread.
- San Diego State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this season.
- The 64.2 points per game the Aztecs average are 10.9 fewer points than the Wolf Pack allow (75.1).
- When San Diego State puts up more than 75.1 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Nevada has covered the spread five times over 19 games with a set spread.
- The Wolf Pack are winless against the spread when they have played as 12-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- Games involving Nevada have hit the over seven times out of 19 chances this year.
- The Wolf Pack’s 72.5 points per game are 15.6 more points than the 56.9 the Aztecs allow to opponents.
- Nevada is 4-12 against the spread and 9-9 overall when it scores more than 56.9 points.
San Diego State vs. Nevada Over/Under Trends
- San Diego State and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under (129.5 points) five times this season.
- This season, 16 of Nevada’s games have ended with a score higher than 129.5 points.
- The total for the game of 129.5 is 7.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Aztecs (64.2 points per game) and the Wolf Pack (72.5 points per game).
- The 132 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 2.5 more than the 129.5 total in this contest.
- The Aztecs have seen a 130.4 average over/under in their games this season, 0.9 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Wolf Pack’s games have a total points bet of 148.3 points this season, 18.8 points more than the over/under for this contest.
San Diego State Team Leaders
- Matt Bradley: 16.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.7 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (27-for-75)
- Nathan Mensah: 7.3 PTS, 7.2 REB, 2.3 BLK, 44.5 FG%
- Trey Pulliam: 8.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.7 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- Keshad Johnson: 6.7 PTS, 50.0 FG%
- Lamont Butler: 7.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.7 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (15-for-35)
Nevada Team Leaders
- Desmond Cambridge: 15.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 1.3 BLK, 41.4 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (51-for-160)
- Grant Sherfield: 18.3 PTS, 6.2 AST, 42.6 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (33-for-91)
- Will Baker: 11.7 PTS, 52.4 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (18-for-46)
- Kenan Blackshear: 8.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.3 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (19-for-52)
- Warren Washington: 9.0 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 60.4 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.