The Green Bay Phoenix (4-17, 3-9 Horizon) will attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (12-10, 7-6 Horizon) on Sunday, February 6, 2022 at Allen County War Memorial Coliseum as heavy, 10-point underdogs. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 131.5.
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Green Bay Predictions
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Green Bay Betting Odds
|Purdue Fort Wayne||-10||131.5 points|
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Green Bay Last 10 Games
- Purdue Fort Wayne is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Purdue Fort Wayne and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Mastodons games averaged 145.1 total points, 13.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Mastodons’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 4.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Green Bay covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Green Bay and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Phoenix games averaged 1.8 more points (133.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Phoenix are scoring 63.4 points per game compared to their 62.0 season average.
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Green Bay Betting Trends
- Purdue Fort Wayne is 12-8-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Purdue Fort Wayne’s games have hit the over eight times out of 21 chances.
- The Mastodons score 72.9 points per game, only 4.4 more points than the 68.5 the Phoenix allow.
- Purdue Fort Wayne is 10-2 against the spread and 10-4 overall when scoring more than 68.5 points.
- Green Bay has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-8-0).
- The Phoenix are 4-2 ATS when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- This season, eight of Green Bay’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Phoenix average 7.6 fewer points per game (62.0) than the Mastodons allow their opponents to score (69.6).
- Green Bay has put together a 3-1 ATS record and a 3-2 overall record in games it scores more than 69.6 points.
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. Green Bay Over/Under Trends
- This season, Purdue Fort Wayne and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 131.5 points 14 times.
- This season, eight games Green Bay played finished with a combined score higher than 131.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 134.9 points per game, 3.4 points more than the total of 131.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s total is 6.6 fewer points than the 138.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Mastodons games is 144.8 points, 13.3 more than the over/under of 131.5 points for this contest.
- Phoenix’s games have a total points bet of 132.3 points this season, 0.8 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Purdue Fort Wayne Team Leaders
- Jarred Godfrey: 15.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 47.4 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (49-for-129)
- Jalon Pipkins: 12.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 43.3 FG%, 28.7 3PT% (27-for-94)
- Ra Kpedi: 8.4 PTS, 64.6 FG%
- Damian Chong Qui: 9.6 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (28-for-86)
- Deonte Billups: 8.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.3 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (42-for-110)
Green Bay Team Leaders
- Emmanuel Ansong: 12.0 PTS, 53.8 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (9-for-34)
- Kamari McGee: 10.4 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (14-for-60)
- Cade Meyer: 8.1 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (4-for-24)
- Japannah Kellogg: 7.2 PTS, 48.0 FG%
- Donovan Ivory: 11.9 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (22-for-70)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.