The No. 16 Ohio State Buckeyes (13-5, 6-3 Big Ten) are 9-point favorites as they try to extend a nine-game home winning streak when they host the Maryland Terrapins (11-11, 3-8 Big Ten) on Sunday, February 6, 2022 at Value City Arena. The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5 points.
Ohio State vs. Maryland Predictions
Ohio State vs. Maryland Betting Odds
|Ohio State||-9||140.5 points|
Ohio State vs. Maryland Last 10 Games
- Ohio State covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Ohio State games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Buckeyes games averaged 2.1 fewer points (138.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Buckeyes’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 0.3 points higher than their season-long average.
- Maryland covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Maryland’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The Terrapins’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.3 points scored. That’s 2.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Terrapins are scoring 69.2 points per game compared to their 69.8 season average.
Ohio State vs. Maryland Betting Trends
- Ohio State has compiled a 9-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Buckeyes are 2-5 ATS when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- Games involving Ohio State have hit the over 12 times this season.
- The Buckeyes score 75.3 points per game, 6.5 more points than the 68.8 the Terrapins give up.
- When Ohio State totals more than 68.8 points, it is 9-3 against the spread and 11-1 overall.
- Maryland has covered the spread nine times this year (9-13-0).
- The Terrapins are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- Maryland games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times this year.
- The Terrapins score only 1.8 more points per game (69.8) than the Buckeyes allow their opponents to score (68.0).
- Maryland has put together a 6-5 ATS record and a 9-2 overall record in games it scores more than 68.0 points.
Ohio State vs. Maryland Over/Under Trends
- Eight Ohio State games this season have gone over Sunday’s total of 140.5 points.
- This season, seven of Maryland’s games have ended with a score higher than 140.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.1 points per game, 4.6 points more than the over/under of 140.5 for this matchup.
- The 136.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.7 fewer than the 140.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Buckeyes games is 2.1 points fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points in this contest.
- Terrapins games have an over/under of 137.8 points this season, 2.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Ohio State Team Leaders
- E.J. Liddell: 19.7 PTS, 7.5 REB, 2.6 BLK, 51.5 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (27-for-68)
- Malaki Branham: 10.6 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (18-for-46)
- Zed Key: 9.1 PTS, 60.3 FG%
- Jamari Wheeler: 6.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (16-for-48)
- Kyle Young: 8.4 PTS, 53.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
Maryland Team Leaders
- Eric Ayala: 15.7 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (55-for-157)
- Fatts Russell: 12.9 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (22-for-68)
- Donta Scott: 12.3 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (26-for-91)
- Hakim Hart: 9.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 51.5 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (19-for-61)
- Qudus Wahab: 8.6 PTS, 56.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.