The Missouri State Bears (17-7, 8-3 MVC) are slightly favored (by 1 point) to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the Loyola Chicago Ramblers (17-4, 8-2 MVC) on Sunday, February 6, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 136.5.
Missouri State vs. Loyola Chicago Predictions
Missouri State vs. Loyola Chicago Betting Odds
|Missouri State||-1||136.5 points|
Missouri State vs. Loyola Chicago Last 10 Games
- Missouri State has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Missouri State and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Bears games averaged one more point (137.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Bears’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is three points lower than their season-long average.
- Loyola Chicago is 8-2 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Loyola Chicago games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The Ramblers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 133.5 points scored. That’s three fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Ramblers have a 69.7 points-per-game average, 4.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Missouri State vs. Loyola Chicago Betting Trends
- Missouri State is 14-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1 point or more, the Bears are 13-9 against the spread.
- Games involving Missouri State have hit the over 16 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Bears record 16.1 more points per game (78.1) than the Ramblers allow (62).
- Missouri State has a 12-9 record against the spread and a 16-6 record overall when scoring more than 62 points.
- Loyola Chicago has gone 8-12-0 against the spread this year.
- The Ramblers have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Loyola Chicago’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Ramblers score an average of 74.5 points per game, 7.6 more points than the 66.9 the Bears allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 66.9 points, Loyola Chicago is 6-9 against the spread and 14-2 overall.
Missouri State vs. Loyola Chicago Over/Under Trends
- Missouri State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (136.5 points) 16 times this season.
- There have been 11 Loyola Chicago games that have ended with a combined score over 136.5 points this season.
- The Bears average 78.1 points per game against the Ramblers’ 74.5, amounting to 16.1 points over the game’s over/under of 136.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 128.9 points per game, 7.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Bears have seen a 141.6 over/under in their games this season, 5.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 0.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Ramblers’ games this season (136.8 points).
Missouri State Team Leaders
- Isiaih Mosley: 21 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.3 FG%, 45.8 3PT% (54-for-118)
- Gaige Prim: 14.5 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.3 BLK, 57.9 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (5-for-12)
- Donovan Clay: 8.5 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 53.3 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (10-for-34)
- Ja’Monta Black: 9.8 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (61-for-157)
- Lu’Cye Patterson: 6.6 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (4-for-28)
Loyola Chicago Team Leaders
- Lucas Williamson: 13 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (49-for-115)
- Braden Norris: 10 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.4 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (42-for-96)
- Marquise Kennedy: 7.6 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
- Aher Uguak: 8.5 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (15-for-40)
- Ryan Schwieger: 9.9 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (29-for-77)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.