The No. 6 Houston Cougars (19-3, 8-0 AAC) are favored (-6) to build on an eight-game win streak when they visit the Cincinnati Bearcats (15-6, 5-3 AAC) at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 6, 2022 at Fifth Third Arena. The matchup has a point total of 132.5.
Houston vs. Cincinnati Predictions
Houston vs. Cincinnati Betting Odds
Houston vs. Cincinnati Last 10 Games
- Houston is 10-0 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Houston games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The past 10 Cougars games averaged 1.7 fewer points (130.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Cougars have a points-per-game average 0.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Cincinnati is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Cincinnati games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Bearcats games averaged 137.4 total points, 4.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Bearcats are scoring 71.8 points per game compared to their 67.5 season average.
Houston vs. Cincinnati Betting Trends
- Houston has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-8-0).
- The Cougars are 10-8 ATS when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- Games involving Houston have hit the over 10 times this season.
- The 73.3 points per game the Cougars score are 13.5 more points than the Bearcats allow (59.8).
- When Houston scores more than 59.8 points, it is 13-8 against the spread and 19-2 overall.
- Cincinnati has compiled a 9-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6-point underdogs or more, the Bearcats have an ATS record of 2-1.
- Cincinnati’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 19 chances this year.
- The Bearcats’ 67.5 points per game are 13.5 more points than the 54 the Cougars allow.
- When it scores more than 54 points, Cincinnati is 8-10 against the spread and 14-6 overall.
Houston vs. Cincinnati Over/Under Trends
- Eight Houston games this season have gone over Sunday’s total of 132.5 points.
- In Cincinnati’s 19 games this season, nine have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s over/under of 132.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140.8 points per game, 8.3 points more than the over/under of 132.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 113.8 points per game, 18.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Cougars games is 0.1 points fewer than the over/under of 132.5 points in this matchup.
- Bearcats’ games have a total points bet of 136.8 points this season, 4.3 points more than the over/under for this game.
Houston Team Leaders
- Kyler Edwards: 14.2 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (58-for-156)
- Fabian White Jr.: 11.5 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 47.8 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (28-for-74)
- Josh Carlton: 12 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 61.8 FG%
- Jamal Shead: 8.6 PTS, 5 AST, 1.8 STL, 41.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (14-for-49)
- Taze Moore: 7.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.8 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (18-for-64)
Cincinnati Team Leaders
- Jeremiah Davenport: 12.3 PTS, 39 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (47-for-134)
- David Dejulius: 12.9 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (29-for-92)
- Mika Adams-Woods: 9.5 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (25-for-81)
- John Newman III: 6.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.8 FG%, 31 3PT% (13-for-42)
- Mike Saunders Jr.: 7.3 PTS, 38 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.