The Grand Canyon Antelopes (16-5, 5-3 WAC) are 9.5-point favorites as they try to extend a nine-game home win streak when they square off against the Cal Baptist Lancers (12-10, 2-7 WAC) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at Grand Canyon University Arena. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 139 points.
Grand Canyon vs. Cal Baptist Predictions
Grand Canyon vs. Cal Baptist Betting Odds
|Grand Canyon||-9.5||139 points|
Grand Canyon vs. Cal Baptist Last 10 Games
- Grand Canyon has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Grand Canyon’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Antelopes games averaged 134.2 total points, 4.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Antelopes have scored 0.1 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Cal Baptist is 3-7 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Cal Baptist and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The Lancers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.1 points scored. That’s 4.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Lancers are scoring 73.4 points per game compared to their 73.9 season average.
Grand Canyon vs. Cal Baptist Betting Trends
- Grand Canyon is 10-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9.5-point favorites or more, the Antelopes have an ATS record of 4-2.
- This season, Grand Canyon’s games have hit the over nine times out of 18 chances.
- The Antelopes score only 0.3 more points per game (69.0) than the Lancers give up (68.7).
- Grand Canyon has an 8-2 record against the spread and a 12-0 record overall when scoring more than 68.7 points.
- Cal Baptist has covered the spread in a game eight times this season (8-10-1).
- The Lancers are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Cal Baptist’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 19 chances.
- The Lancers’ 73.9 points per game are 15.8 more points than the 58.1 the Antelopes give up.
- When it scores more than 58.1 points, Cal Baptist is 7-7-1 against the spread and 12-6 overall.
Grand Canyon vs. Cal Baptist Over/Under Trends
- This season, eight of Grand Canyon’s 18 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 139 points.
- In Cal Baptist’s 19 games this season, 13 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 139.
- The over/under for the contest of 139 is 3.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Antelopes (69.0 points per game) and the Lancers (73.9 points per game).
- The 126.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 12.2 fewer than the 139 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Antelopes games is 134.5 points, 4.5 fewer than the over/under of 139 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 4.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Lancers’ games this season (143.4 points).
Grand Canyon Team Leaders
- Jovan Blacksher Jr.: 17.2 PTS, 2.0 STL, 44.3 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (47-for-111)
- Holland Woods: 12.7 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (36-for-98)
- Gabe McGlothan: 9.5 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (22-for-67)
- Sean Miller-Moore: 7.2 PTS, 55.6 FG%, 12.5 3PT% (2-for-16)
- Chance McMillian: 5.1 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (20-for-59)
Cal Baptist Team Leaders
- Daniel Akin: 12.9 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.2 BLK, 60.9 FG%
- Tre Armstrong: 12.1 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (48-for-133)
- Ty Rowell: 10.7 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (37-for-102)
- Taran Armstrong: 8.1 PTS, 5.9 AST, 43.3 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (10-for-32)
- Reed Nottage: 10.6 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (32-for-99)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.