The Wyoming Cowboys (18-3, 7-1 MWC) are underdogs (+3.5) in their attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Fresno State Bulldogs (16-6, 6-3 MWC) at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 6, 2022 at Save Mart Center. The over/under is 129 for the matchup.
Fresno State vs. Wyoming Predictions
Fresno State vs. Wyoming Betting Odds
|Fresno State||-3.5||129 points|
Fresno State vs. Wyoming Last 10 Games
- Fresno State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Fresno State games has gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 0.8 more points (129.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 1.1 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Wyoming covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Wyoming’s past 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Cowboys games averaged 8.7 more points (137.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Cowboys have scored 1.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 76.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Fresno State vs. Wyoming Betting Trends
- Fresno State has covered the spread 14 times over 21 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Bulldogs have gone 9-1-1 against the spread.
- Fresno State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs record only 1.3 more points per game (67.3) than the Cowboys allow (66).
- Fresno State is 8-2 against the spread and 10-1 overall when scoring more than 66 points.
- Wyoming is 12-7-1 against the spread this year.
- The Cowboys have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Wyoming have hit the over 11 times out of 20 chances this year.
- The Cowboys score an average of 76.9 points per game, 19.4 more points than the 57.5 the Bulldogs give up to opponents.
- Wyoming is 12-7-1 against the spread and 18-3 overall when it scores more than 57.5 points.
Fresno State vs. Wyoming Over/Under Trends
- This season, Fresno State and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 129 points 10 times.
- This season, 18 games Wyoming played finished with a combined score higher than 129 points.
- The Bulldogs average 67.3 points per game against the Cowboys’ 76.9, amounting to 15.2 points over the contest’s over/under of 129.
- The 123.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 5.5 fewer than the 129 total in this contest.
- The Bulldogs have seen a 130.2 average over/under in their games this season, 1.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Cowboys’ games have a total points bet of 139.6 points this season, 10.6 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Fresno State Team Leaders
- Orlando Robinson: 19 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.3 BLK, 50 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (22-for-61)
- Anthony Holland: 10 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (33-for-73)
- Isaiah Hill: 9.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.3 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (34-for-91)
- Jordan Campbell: 7.8 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (11-for-37)
- Leo Colimerio: 5.4 PTS, 64.6 FG%, 25 3PT% (4-for-16)
Wyoming Team Leaders
- Hunter Maldonado: 18.3 PTS, 6.1 AST, 1.1 STL, 51.4 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (13-for-49)
- Graham Ike: 19.4 PTS, 8.5 REB, 53.6 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Drake Jeffries: 11.1 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 47.5 3PT% (67-for-141)
- Jeremiah Oden: 8.7 PTS, 57.5 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (13-for-45)
- Xavier Dusell: 8.4 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 37 3PT% (37-for-100)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.