The Milwaukee Panthers (7-16, 5-9 Horizon) are heavy underdogs (+10) as they look to break a five-game road losing streak when they square off against the Cleveland State Vikings (15-5, 11-2 Horizon) on Sunday, February 6, 2022 at Wolstein Center. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 140.5 points.
Cleveland State vs. Milwaukee Predictions
Cleveland State vs. Milwaukee Betting Odds
|Cleveland State||-10||140.5 points|
Cleveland State vs. Milwaukee Last 10 Games
- Cleveland State covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Cleveland State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Vikings games averaged 142.3 total points, 1.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Vikings have scored 1.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Milwaukee covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Milwaukee games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Panthers games averaged 3.4 fewer points (137.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Panthers are scoring 68.5 points per game compared to their 66.3 season average.
Cleveland State vs. Milwaukee Betting Trends
- Cleveland State is 8-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Vikings are 1-4 ATS when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- Cleveland State’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Vikings score just 3.6 more points per game (74.9) than the Panthers give up (71.3).
- When Cleveland State scores more than 71.3 points, it is 6-5 against the spread and 11-2 overall.
- Milwaukee has covered the spread nine times over 22 games with a set spread.
- The Panthers are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Panthers’ 66.3 points per game are only 3.0 fewer points than the 69.3 the Vikings allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee is 6-3 against the spread and 5-4 overall when it scores more than 69.3 points.
Cleveland State vs. Milwaukee Over/Under Trends
- Cleveland State and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under (140.5 points) 10 times this season.
- A total of 10 of Milwaukee’s games ended with a combined score over 140.5 points this season.
- The Vikings average 74.9 points per game against the Panthers’ 66.3, amounting to 0.7 points over the game’s over/under of 140.5.
- The 140.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 0.1 more than the 140.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Vikings have seen a 141.2 over/under in their games this season, 0.7 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Panthers games have an over/under of 138.6 points this season, 1.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Cleveland State Team Leaders
- Torrey Patton: 13.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.1 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (13-for-52)
- D’Moi Hodge: 15.4 PTS, 2.3 STL, 47.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (41-for-123)
- Deante Johnson: 8.0 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 62.4 FG%
- Tre Gomillion: 9.9 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (11-for-31)
- Broc Finstuen: 7.4 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
Milwaukee Team Leaders
- DeAndre Gholston: 15.4 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (44-for-125)
- Jordan Lathon: 7.8 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (18-for-64)
- Joey St. Pierre: 5.7 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 56.4 FG%
- Donovan Newby: 8.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.9 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (32-for-83)
- Josh Thomas: 9.8 PTS, 52.2 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (4-for-16)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.