The Canisius Golden Griffins (7-16, 3-9 MAAC) are 2-point favorites as they attempt to break a four-game losing streak when they host the Manhattan Jaspers (11-8, 4-6 MAAC) on Sunday, February 6, 2022 at Koessler Athletic Center. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET.
Canisius vs. Manhattan Predictions
Canisius vs. Manhattan Betting Odds
Canisius vs. Manhattan Last 10 Games
- Canisius has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Canisius and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- In the past 10 games, the Golden Griffins are scoring 2.0 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Manhattan is 5-5 overall and 6-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Manhattan games have gone over the set total seven times.
- In their past 10 games, the Jaspers have a 76.6 points-per-game average, 4.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
Canisius vs. Manhattan Betting Trends
- Canisius is 6-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Griffins are winless against the spread when they have played as 2-point favorites or more (0-2).
- This season, seven of Canisius’ games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The Golden Griffins score 68.8 points per game, just 3.6 fewer points than the 72.4 the Jaspers allow.
- Canisius has a 2-3 record against the spread and a 4-2 record overall when putting up more than 72.4 points.
- Manhattan has covered the spread 10 times in 17 games with a set spread.
- The Jaspers have an ATS record of 5-4 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Manhattan games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Jaspers score only 0.1 more points per game (72.3) than the Golden Griffins allow (72.2).
- Manhattan has put together a 7-2 ATS record and an 8-3 overall record in games it scores more than 72.2 points.
Canisius Team Leaders
- Armon Harried: 12.1 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (28-for-95)
- Jordan Henderson: 10.1 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (41-for-130)
- Ahamadou Fofana: 9.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (28-for-84)
- Jacco Fritz: 7.7 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Malek Green: 10.3 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
Manhattan Team Leaders
- Jose Perez: 18.8 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (19-for-64)
- Elijah Buchanan: 8.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.9 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (11-for-39)
- Josh Roberts: 7.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 66.7 FG%
- Samba Diallo: 6.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.2 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (7-for-28)
- Warren Williams: 8.9 PTS, 58.2 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.