The Arkansas Razorbacks (17-5, 6-3 SEC) host the Mississippi State Bulldogs (14-7, 5-3 SEC) after winning four straight home games. The Razorbacks are favored by 5.5 points in the contest, which tips at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 5, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is set at 145.5.
Arkansas vs. Mississippi State Predictions
Arkansas vs. Mississippi State Betting Odds
Arkansas vs. Mississippi State Last 10 Games
- Arkansas covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Arkansas games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Razorbacks games averaged 0.2 more points (145.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Razorbacks’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 2.7 points lower than their season-long average.
- Mississippi State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Mississippi State games have gone over the set total nine times.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 139.0 total points, 6.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 1.2 more points per contest compared to their 74.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Arkansas vs. Mississippi State Betting Trends
- Arkansas has covered the spread 12 times over 22 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Razorbacks have gone 9-7 against the spread.
- Arkansas’ games have gone over the total 13 times this season.
- The 79.3 points per game the Razorbacks record are 12.8 more points than the Bulldogs allow (66.5).
- Arkansas is 10-9 against the spread and 15-4 overall when scoring more than 66.5 points.
- Mississippi State has covered the spread 12 times in 21 games with a set spread.
- The Bulldogs are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 13 of Mississippi State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Bulldogs score an average of 74.3 points per game, 5.8 more points than the 68.5 the Razorbacks give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 68.5 points, Mississippi State is 11-6 against the spread and 13-4 overall.
Arkansas vs. Mississippi State Over/Under Trends
- Arkansas and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s over/under of 145.5 points 12 times this season.
- This season, nine of Mississippi State’s games have ended with a score higher than 145.5 points.
- The Razorbacks average 79.3 points per game against the Bulldogs’ 74.3, amounting to 8.1 points over the matchup’s over/under of 145.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 135 points per game, 10.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Razorbacks have seen a 146.3 average over/under in their games this season, 0.8 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 7.6 points more than the average over/under in Bulldogs’ games this season (137.9 points).
Arkansas Team Leaders
- JD Notae: 19.0 PTS, 2.4 STL, 43.5 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (48-for-152)
- Jaylin Williams: 9.4 PTS, 9.1 REB, 1.5 STL, 1.3 BLK, 51.0 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (9-for-30)
- Stanley Umude: 10.9 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (21-for-60)
- Au’Diese Toney: 11.0 PTS, 58.9 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (6-for-15)
- Davonte Davis: 8.8 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (10-for-43)
Mississippi State Team Leaders
- Iverson Molinar: 18.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.8 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (21-for-75)
- Garrison Brooks: 11.3 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (15-for-45)
- Shakeel Moore: 10.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 42.3 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (34-for-92)
- D.J. Jeffries: 9.9 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (23-for-70)
- Cameron Matthews: 3.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 61.7 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.