The New Mexico Lobos (8-14, 1-8 MWC) are only 1-point underdogs as they try to break a five-game road losing streak when they take on the Air Force Falcons (10-10, 3-6 MWC) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at Clune Arena. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5 points.
Air Force vs. New Mexico Predictions
Air Force vs. New Mexico Betting Odds
|Air Force||-1||135.5 points|
Air Force vs. New Mexico Last 10 Games
- Air Force is 4-6 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Falcons games has surpassed the set total twice.
- The past 10 Falcons games averaged 8.9 fewer points (126.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Falcons are scoring 2.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- New Mexico is 1-9 overall and 7-2-1 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- New Mexico and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Lobos’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 147.7 points scored. That’s 12.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Lobos have a 70.2 points-per-game average, 5.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
Air Force vs. New Mexico Betting Trends
- Air Force has covered the spread 13 times in 20 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Falcons have an ATS record of 3-2.
- This season, five of Air Force’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Falcons put up 18.4 fewer points per game (59.1) than the Lobos allow (77.5).
- New Mexico has put together a record of 13-6-2 against the spread this season.
- The Lobos have an ATS record of 9-4-1 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Games involving New Mexico have hit the over 12 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Lobos score an average of 75.8 points per game, 13.8 more points than the 62.0 the Falcons allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 62.0 points, New Mexico is 13-3-1 against the spread and 8-10 overall.
Air Force vs. New Mexico Over/Under Trends
- This season, Air Force games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 135.5-point total just twice.
- This season, 16 of New Mexico’s games have ended with a score higher than 135.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 134.9 points per game, 0.6 points fewer than the total of 135.5 for this game.
- This game’s point total is 4.0 fewer points than the 139.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Falcons games is 126.3 points, 9.2 fewer than the over/under of 135.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 12.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Lobos’ games this season (147.8 points).
Air Force Team Leaders
- Ethan Taylor: 9.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.0 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (25-for-73)
- A.J. Walker: 15.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.6 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (39-for-100)
- Jake Heidbreder: 9.2 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (28-for-76)
- Nikc Jackson: 6.0 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Joseph Octave: 6.9 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (14-for-35)
New Mexico Team Leaders
- Jaelen House: 15.0 PTS, 1.9 STL, 40.9 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (30-for-103)
- Jamal Mashburn, Jr.: 17.7 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (38-for-113)
- Jay Allen-Tovar: 7.6 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 45.7 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (20-for-61)
- Javonte Johnson: 8.6 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 47.9 3PT% (35-for-73)
- KJ Jenkins: 10.3 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (47-for-126)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.