The Yale Bulldogs (10-9, 5-1 Ivy League) host the Harvard Crimson (10-7, 3-3 Ivy League) after winning three straight home games. The Bulldogs are favored by 7.5 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 5, 2022. The matchup’s point total is set at 143.5.
Yale vs. Harvard Predictions
Yale vs. Harvard Betting Odds
Yale vs. Harvard Last 10 Games
- Yale is 6-4 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Yale and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 143.4 total points, 0.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have a points-per-game average 0.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Harvard is 2-7-0 against the spread in its last 10 games, and has a 6-4 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Harvard’s last 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The Crimson’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.2 points scored. That’s 1.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Crimson have a 70.5 points-per-game average, 4.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Yale vs. Harvard Betting Trends
- Yale is 5-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Yale have hit the over 10 times out of 16 chances this season.
- The 73.7 points per game the Bulldogs put up are only 3.4 more points than the Crimson allow (70.3).
- When Yale totals more than 70.3 points, it is 4-6 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- Harvard has registered a 6-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Crimson have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Harvard games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Crimson average only 3.9 more points per game (74.8) than the Bulldogs allow their opponents to score (70.9).
- Harvard is 4-4 against the spread and 7-4 overall when it scores more than 70.9 points.
Yale vs. Harvard Over/Under Trends
- Yale and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (143.5 points) 10 times this season.
- There have been seven Harvard games that have ended with a combined score higher than 143.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 143.5 is 5.0 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (73.7 points per game) and the Crimson (74.8 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 2.3 fewer points than the 141.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Bulldogs games is 142.3 points, 1.2 fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.3 points more than the average over/under in Crimson’s games this season (141.2 points).
Yale Team Leaders
- Azar Swain: 19.4 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (45-for-127)
- Jalen Gabbidon: 11.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 49.7 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
- Matthue Cotton: 9.4 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (34-for-105)
- Isaiah Kelly: 6.2 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (7-for-18)
- Matt Knowling: 5.8 PTS, 66.7 FG%
Harvard Team Leaders
- Noah Kirkwood: 17.8 PTS, 2.2 STL, 49.6 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (29-for-82)
- Chris Ledlum: 15.8 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.5 STL, 43.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Luka Sakota: 11.3 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (33-for-73)
- Kale Catchings: 8.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (16-for-44)
- Louis Lesmond: 8.6 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (26-for-78)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.