The Penn State Nittany Lions (9-9, 4-6 Big Ten) visit the No. 11 Wisconsin Badgers (17-4, 8-3 Big Ten) after losing three road games in a row. The Badgers are favored by 8.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 5, 2022. The point total for the matchup is set at 130.5.
Wisconsin vs. Penn State Predictions
Wisconsin vs. Penn State Betting Odds
Wisconsin vs. Penn State Last 10 Games
- Wisconsin covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Wisconsin’s past 10 games saw eight hit the over.
- The Badgers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 140 points scored. That’s 9.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Badgers have a points-per-game average 3.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Penn State covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Penn State games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The Nittany Lions’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 132.7 points scored. That’s 2.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Nittany Lions are scoring 65.8 points per game compared to their 66.4 season average.
Wisconsin vs. Penn State Betting Trends
- Wisconsin has covered the spread in a game 12 times this season (12-9-0).
- The Badgers have an ATS record of 1-5 when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Wisconsin have hit the over 14 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Badgers score 72.1 points per game, 5.5 more points than the 66.6 the Nittany Lions allow.
- Wisconsin has a 9-6 record against the spread and a 13-2 record overall when putting up more than 66.6 points.
- Penn State has gone 8-9-0 against the spread this year.
- The Nittany Lions are 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Penn State have hit the over eight times this season.
- The Nittany Lions put up an average of 66.4 points per game, only 0.7 fewer points than the 67.1 the Badgers give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67.1 points, Penn State is 3-3 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
Wisconsin vs. Penn State Over/Under Trends
- Wisconsin and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s over/under of 130.5 points 13 times this season.
- In Penn State’s 18 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 130.5.
- The Badgers average 72.1 points per game against the Nittany Lions’ 66.4, totaling eight points over the matchup’s total of 130.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 133.7 points per game, 3.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Badgers have seen a 134.4 over/under in their games this season, 3.9 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 5.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Nittany Lions’ games this season (135.6 points).
Wisconsin Team Leaders
- Jonathan Davis: 19.4 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 43 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (28-for-81)
- Brad Davison: 15.2 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (56-for-150)
- Tyler Wahl: 10.5 PTS, 50.6 FG%, 11.1 3PT% (3-for-27)
- Steven Crowl: 9 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (16-for-53)
- Chucky Hepburn: 7.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (23-for-69)
Penn State Team Leaders
- Jalen Pickett: 13.3 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (30-for-96)
- John Harrar: 10.8 PTS, 9.6 REB, 65.5 FG%
- Seth Lundy: 13.4 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (37-for-106)
- Sam Sessoms: 11.2 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (20-for-46)
- Myles Dread: 6.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 35.4 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (33-for-86)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.