The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (11-11, 3-6 C-USA) visit the Old Dominion Monarchs (9-12, 4-4 C-USA) in a matchup of C-USA teams at Ted Constant Convocation Center, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 5, 2022. The Hilltoppers are 1-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s over/under is 139.5.
Western Kentucky vs. Old Dominion Predictions
Western Kentucky vs. Old Dominion Betting Odds
|Western Kentucky||-1||139.5 points|
Western Kentucky vs. Old Dominion Last 10 Games
- Western Kentucky covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Western Kentucky and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Hilltoppers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.3 points scored. That’s 0.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Hilltoppers are scoring 2.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Old Dominion covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Old Dominion’s past 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The Monarchs’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 133.8 points scored. That’s 5.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Monarchs’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 71.5, 4.4 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Western Kentucky vs. Old Dominion Betting Trends
- Western Kentucky has covered the spread nine times over 20 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Hilltoppers have gone 5-8 against the spread.
- Western Kentucky games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Hilltoppers record 10.1 more points per game (76.4) than the Monarchs give up (66.3).
- Western Kentucky is 8-7 against the spread and 11-6 overall when scoring more than 66.3 points.
- Old Dominion is 9-11-0 against the spread this year.
- The Monarchs are 4-6 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This season, Old Dominion’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 20 chances.
- The Monarchs put up an average of 67.1 points per game, just three fewer points than the 70.1 the Hilltoppers allow to opponents.
- Old Dominion has put together a 5-1 ATS record and a 6-1 overall record in games it scores more than 70.1 points.
Western Kentucky vs. Old Dominion Over/Under Trends
- This season, Western Kentucky and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 139.5 points 14 times.
- This season, six of Old Dominion’s games have ended with a score higher than 139.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 139.5 is four points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Hilltoppers (76.4 points per game) and the Monarchs (67.1 points per game).
- The 136.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 3.1 fewer than the 139.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Hilltoppers have seen a 142.1 over/under in their games this season, 2.6 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Monarchs games have an over/under of 131.4 points this season, 8.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Western Kentucky Team Leaders
- Dayvion McKnight: 14.8 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.8 STL, 48.6 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Jamarion Sharp: 7.7 PTS, 4.1 BLK, 71 FG%
- Jairus Hamilton: 13.3 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (24-for-82)
- Josh Anderson: 13.7 PTS, 2.7 STL, 48.8 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (23-for-53)
- Camron Justice: 13.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.4 FG%, 40 3PT% (44-for-110)
Old Dominion Team Leaders
- Kalu Ezikpe: 11.1 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 53.2 FG%
- Austin Trice: 12.3 PTS, 7.8 REB, 54.7 FG%
- Jaylin Hunter: 10 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.2 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (27-for-77)
- Mekhi Long: 8.2 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.5 STL, 41.8 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
- C.J. Keyser: 14.8 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 36 3PT% (27-for-75)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.