The Virginia Cavaliers (13-9, 7-5 ACC) are at home in ACC action against the Miami Hurricanes (16-6, 8-3 ACC) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The Cavaliers are 4-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s over/under is set at 127.
Virginia vs. Miami Predictions
Virginia vs. Miami Betting Odds
Virginia vs. Miami Last 10 Games
- Virginia has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Virginia’s past 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Cavaliers games averaged 123.8 total points, 3.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Cavaliers are scoring 1.2 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Miami covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Miami and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Hurricanes games averaged 19.9 more points (146.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Hurricanes have a 77.1 points-per-game average, 1.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
Virginia vs. Miami Betting Trends
- Virginia is 9-12-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 4 points or more so far this season, the Cavaliers have gone 4-5 against the spread.
- Virginia games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this season.
- The Cavaliers put up 62.9 points per game, 8.4 fewer points than the 71.3 the Hurricanes allow.
- Virginia is 3-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when scoring more than 71.3 points.
- Miami has put together a record of 11-11-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Hurricanes have an ATS record of 3-1.
- This year, Miami’s games have hit the over 12 times.
- The Hurricanes score an average of 75.3 points per game, 15.7 more points than the 59.6 the Cavaliers allow.
- Miami has put together an 11-11 ATS record and a 16-6 overall record in games it scores more than 59.6 points.
Virginia vs. Miami Over/Under Trends
- Seven Virginia games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 127 points.
- This season, 20 games Miami played finished with a combined score over 127 points.
- The total for the matchup of 127 is 11.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cavaliers (62.9 points per game) and the Hurricanes (75.3 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 3.9 fewer points than the 130.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Cavaliers have seen a 123.8 average over/under in their games this season, 3.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 15.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Hurricanes’ games this season (142.8 points).
Virginia Team Leaders
- Jayden Gardner: 14.5 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Reece Beekman: 7.9 PTS, 2.2 STL, 43.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
- Kihei Clark: 9.8 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 38 3PT% (35-for-92)
- Armaan Franklin: 11.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.1 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (30-for-114)
- Kadin Shedrick: 6.6 PTS, 2.5 BLK, 58.9 FG%
Miami Team Leaders
- Kameron McGusty: 17.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.5 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (33-for-95)
- Isaiah Wong: 16.1 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (32-for-99)
- Charlie Moore: 12.5 PTS, 2.2 STL, 44 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (39-for-101)
- Jordan Miller: 9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 50.3 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (19-for-56)
- Sam Waardenburg: 7.1 PTS, 53.8 FG%, 46 3PT% (23-for-50)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.