OVC opponents square off when the UT Martin Skyhawks (7-15, 4-7 OVC) host the Tennessee State Tigers (9-14, 4-7 OVC) at Skyhawk Arena, starting at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 5, 2022. The Tigers are 3-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has a point total of 140.5.
UT Martin vs. Tennessee State Predictions
UT Martin vs. Tennessee State Betting Odds
|UT Martin||-3||140.5 points|
UT Martin vs. Tennessee State Last 10 Games
- UT Martin is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The Skyhawks and their opponents have combined to hit the over two times in those games.
- The Skyhawks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 144.6 points scored. That’s 4.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Skyhawks have a points-per-game average 1.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Tennessee State is 3-7 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Tennessee State’s last 10 outings saw three go over the total.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged three more points (143.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Tigers have scored 6.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 72.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
UT Martin vs. Tennessee State Betting Trends
- UT Martin has covered the spread 10 times in 21 games with a set spread.
- The Skyhawks have not covered the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, UT Martin’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The Skyhawks score just 3.3 fewer points per game (68.9) than the Tigers give up (72.2).
- UT Martin has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when scoring more than 72.2 points.
- Tennessee State is 8-12-1 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers are 4-4-1 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Tennessee State’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Tigers’ 72.3 points per game are just 1.5 fewer points than the 73.8 the Skyhawks allow to opponents.
- Tennessee State has put together a 3-4 ATS record and a 6-3 overall record in games it scores more than 73.8 points.
UT Martin vs. Tennessee State Over/Under Trends
- This season, UT Martin games have gone over this matchup’s 140.5-point over/under 13 times.
- A total of 12 of Tennessee State’s games ended with a combined score higher than 140.5 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 140.5 is 0.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Skyhawks (68.9 points per game) and the Tigers (72.3 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 5.5 fewer points than the 146 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Skyhawks have seen a 144.1 over/under in their games this season, 3.6 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Tigers’ games have a total points bet of 142.4 points this season, 1.9 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
UT Martin Team Leaders
- K.J. Simon: 16.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.5 BLK, 44.4 FG%, 25.3 3PT% (23-for-91)
- KK Curry: 10.4 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Chris Nix: 7.3 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 50.8 FG%
- Koby Jeffries: 6.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 52.3 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (4-for-18)
- Bernie Andre: 9.7 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 30 3PT% (21-for-70)
Tennessee State Team Leaders
- Kassim Nicholson: 10.7 PTS, 8.2 REB, 50 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Carlos Marshall Jr.: 13.7 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (43-for-112)
- Marcus Fitzgerald Jr.: 11.7 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (35-for-94)
- Kenny Cooper: 6.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 34.2 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (16-for-38)
- Dedric Boyd: 10.4 PTS, 43 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (43-for-124)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.