The UT Arlington Mavericks (9-12, 5-5 Sun Belt) are at home in Sun Belt action against the Appalachian State Mountaineers (14-10, 8-3 Sun Belt) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The Mavericks are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s point total is 123.5.
UT Arlington vs. Appalachian State Predictions
UT Arlington vs. Appalachian State Betting Odds
|UT Arlington||-1.5||123.5 points|
UT Arlington vs. Appalachian State Last 10 Games
- UT Arlington covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 UT Arlington games has gone over the set total six times.
- The Mavericks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 134.7 points scored. That’s 11.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Mavericks’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 3.9 points higher than their season-long average.
- Appalachian State is 8-2 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Appalachian State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Mountaineers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 132.2 points scored. That’s 8.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Mountaineers have scored 0.4 more points per contest compared to their 67.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
UT Arlington vs. Appalachian State Betting Trends
- UT Arlington has compiled a 10-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Mavericks have an ATS record of 2-2.
- This season, UT Arlington’s games have hit the over nine times out of 19 chances.
- The Mavericks put up 68.2 points per game, 5.3 more points than the 62.9 the Mountaineers give up.
- UT Arlington has a 6-3 record against the spread and a 7-4 record overall when putting up more than 62.9 points.
- Appalachian State has covered the spread in a matchup 12 times this season (12-10-0).
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Mountaineers have an ATS record of 8-6.
- Games involving Appalachian State have hit the over 10 times out of 22 chances this year.
- The Mountaineers score an average of 67.3 points per game, just two fewer points than the 69.3 the Mavericks give up.
- Appalachian State has put together a 5-0 ATS record and a 7-0 overall record in games it scores more than 69.3 points.
UT Arlington vs. Appalachian State Over/Under Trends
- This season, 13 of UT Arlington’s 19 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 123.5 points.
- A total of 14 of Appalachian State’s games finished with a combined score higher than 123.5 points this season.
- The total for the contest of 123.5 is 12 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Mavericks (68.2 points per game) and the Mountaineers (67.3 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 8.7 fewer points than the 132.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Mavericks have seen a 135.5 average over/under in their games this season, 12 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Mountaineers’ games have a total points bet of 132.5 points this season, nine points more than the over/under for this matchup.
UT Arlington Team Leaders
- David Azore: 18.2 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (16-for-60)
- Javon Levi: 5.9 PTS, 5 AST, 1.7 STL, 38.9 FG%, 25 3PT% (6-for-24)
- Patrick Mwamba: 10.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.1 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (25-for-89)
- Kaodirichi Akobundu-Ehiogu: 5.3 PTS, 2.4 BLK, 70.8 FG%
- Nicolas Elame: 7.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.3 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (10-for-34)
Appalachian State Team Leaders
- Adrian Delph: 17.4 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (72-for-176)
- Donovan Gregory: 10.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 52.1 FG%
- Michael Almonacy: 9.5 PTS, 32.9 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (37-for-127)
- Justin Forrest: 9.1 PTS, 30.5 FG%, 23.6 3PT% (25-for-106)
- James Lewis: 6 PTS, 53.1 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.