The UAB Blazers (17-5, 7-2 C-USA) host the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (14-6, 5-2 C-USA) after winning five home games in a row. The Blazers are double-digit favorites by 11 points in the contest, which begins at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 5, 2022. The over/under is set at 141.5 for the matchup.
UAB vs. Middle Tennessee Predictions
UAB vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Odds
UAB vs. Middle Tennessee Last 10 Games
- UAB is 8-2 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 UAB games has surpassed the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Blazers games averaged two more points (143.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Blazers have a points-per-game average 0.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Middle Tennessee covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Middle Tennessee and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Blue Raiders’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.7 points scored. That’s 1.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Blue Raiders are scoring 69.3 points per game compared to their 74.7 season average.
UAB vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Trends
- UAB has registered a 13-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 11-point favorites or more, the Blazers have an ATS record of 9-2.
- This season, 12 of UAB’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The 80.5 points per game the Blazers put up are 14.2 more points than the Blue Raiders allow (66.3).
- UAB has a 12-4-1 record against the spread and a 17-2 record overall when putting up more than 66.3 points.
- Middle Tennessee has covered the spread 14 times over 17 games with a set spread.
- The Blue Raiders have an ATS record of 3-0 when playing as at least 11-point underdogs.
- Middle Tennessee’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 17 chances this year.
- The Blue Raiders score an average of 74.7 points per game, 10.7 more points than the 64 the Blazers give up.
- When it scores more than 64 points, Middle Tennessee is 10-3 against the spread and 12-3 overall.
UAB vs. Middle Tennessee Over/Under Trends
- This season, UAB games have gone over this matchup’s 141.5-point total nine times.
- There have been seven Middle Tennessee games that have finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points this season.
- The Blazers average 80.5 points per game against the Blue Raiders’ 74.7, amounting to 13.7 points over the matchup’s point total of 141.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 130.3 points per game, 11.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Blazers have seen a 142 over/under in their games this season, 0.5 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.9 points more than the average over/under in Blue Raiders’ games this season (138.6 points).
UAB Team Leaders
- Jordan Walker: 18.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.5 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (68-for-165)
- Quan Jackson: 11.5 PTS, 2.5 STL, 45.9 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (8-for-38)
- KJ Buffen: 10.4 PTS, 7 REB, 1.1 STL, 53.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Trey Jemison: 6.9 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.6 BLK, 59.8 FG%
- Tavin Lovan: 8.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.5 FG%
Middle Tennessee Team Leaders
- Josh Jefferson: 13.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.5 FG%, 35 3PT% (48-for-137)
- Donovan Sims: 11 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (25-for-85)
- Eli Lawrence: 9.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40 FG%, 29 3PT% (29-for-100)
- DeAndre Dishman: 8.2 PTS, 48.7 FG%
- Camryn Weston: 8.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 59.6 FG%, 36 3PT% (9-for-25)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.