The East Carolina Pirates (11-10, 2-7 AAC) are 7.5-point underdogs as they attempt to break a four-game road slide when they square off against the Tulane Green Wave (9-10, 6-4 AAC) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at Devlin Fieldhouse. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5 points.
Tulane vs. East Carolina Predictions
Tulane vs. East Carolina Betting Odds
Tulane vs. East Carolina Last 10 Games
- Tulane covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Tulane games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The Green Wave’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 138 points scored. That’s 2.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Green Wave have a points-per-game average 0.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- East Carolina covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- East Carolina and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Pirates games averaged 0.1 fewer points (140.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Pirates have a 67.1 points-per-game average, 3.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
Tulane vs. East Carolina Betting Trends
- Tulane has covered the spread 12 times in 19 games with a set spread.
- The Green Wave are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, Tulane’s games have hit the over nine times.
- The Green Wave put up 72.4 points per game, only 0.9 more points than the 71.5 the Pirates give up.
- When Tulane totals more than 71.5 points, it is 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- East Carolina has put together an 11-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Pirates have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- East Carolina games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times this year.
- The Pirates score just 0.9 fewer points per game (70.2) than the Green Wave allow (71.1).
- East Carolina has put together a 7-1 ATS record and a 6-3 overall record in games it scores more than 71.1 points.
Tulane vs. East Carolina Over/Under Trends
- This season, Tulane games have gone over this matchup’s 140.5-point total nine times.
- In East Carolina’s 21 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 140.5.
- The Green Wave average 72.4 points per game against the Pirates’ 70.2, amounting to 2.1 points over the game’s point total of 140.5.
- The 142.6 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 2.1 more than the 140.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Green Wave have seen a 138.7 average over/under in their games this season, 1.8 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Pirates games have an over/under of 139.6 points this season, 0.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Tulane Team Leaders
- Jalen Cook: 18.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.8 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (43-for-102)
- Kevin Cross: 14.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.6 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
- Jaylen Forbes: 15.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.6 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (46-for-130)
- Sion James: 7.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 40.5 FG%, 30 3PT% (12-for-40)
- R.J. McGee: 4.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
East Carolina Team Leaders
- Tristen Newton: 17.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (34-for-102)
- Vance Jackson: 12.6 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (53-for-124)
- Brandon Suggs: 9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.5 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
- Tremont Robinson-White: 6.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 38.1 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (18-for-59)
- Brandon Johnson: 5.5 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.