The Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (6-15, 3-5 ASUN) will try to break a four-game losing streak when they host the Stetson Hatters (10-12, 4-5 ASUN) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at Farris Center as only 1.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 4:15 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 151.5.
Stetson vs. Central Arkansas Predictions
Stetson vs. Central Arkansas Betting Odds
Stetson vs. Central Arkansas Last 10 Games
- Stetson is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Stetson and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Hatters’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 135.6 points scored. That’s 15.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Hatters have scored 0.3 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Central Arkansas covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Central Arkansas games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Sugar Bears games averaged two fewer points (149.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Sugar Bears have scored 1.7 more points per contest compared to their 73.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Stetson vs. Central Arkansas Betting Trends
- Stetson is 9-10-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Hatters have an ATS record of 1-2.
- This season, Stetson’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 20 chances.
- The Hatters score 69.5 points per game, 13.8 fewer points than the 83.3 the Sugar Bears give up.
- When Stetson scores more than 83.3 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Central Arkansas has compiled an 8-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Sugar Bears are 8-10 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Central Arkansas’ games have gone over the total 11 times out of 18 chances this year.
- The Sugar Bears score an average of 73.2 points per game, just 3.2 more points than the 70 the Hatters allow to opponents.
- Central Arkansas is 5-1 against the spread and 5-4 overall when it scores more than 70 points.
Stetson vs. Central Arkansas Over/Under Trends
- This season, Stetson games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 151.5-point over/under four times.
- Nine of Central Arkansas’ games finished with a combined score higher than 151.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.7 points per game, 8.8 points fewer than the point total of 151.5 for this matchup.
- The 153.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 1.8 more than the 151.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Hatters games is 14.5 points fewer than the over/under of 151.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.1 points more than the average over/under in Sugar Bears’ games this season (148.4 points).
Stetson Team Leaders
- Christiaan Jones: 12.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.7 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (22-for-74)
- Chase Johnston: 13.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.4 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (72-for-176)
- Rob Perry: 14.8 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (29-for-81)
- Josh Smith: 7.1 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (14-for-44)
- Stephan D. Swenson: 5.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.3 FG%, 25 3PT% (9-for-36)
Central Arkansas Team Leaders
- Darious Hall: 13.6 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.2 STL, 47.9 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
- Camren Hunter: 12.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.1 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (18-for-69)
- Jared Chatham: 8.6 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Eddy Kayouloud: 10 PTS, 57.4 FG%, 28 3PT% (7-for-25)
- Collin Cooper: 11 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (51-for-128)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.