The Sam Houston Bearkats (14-10, 9-2 WAC) are only 2.5-point favorites as they look to continue a six-game home win streak when they host the Utah Valley Wolverines (14-7, 5-4 WAC) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at Bernard Johnson Coliseum. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 129.5 points.
Sam Houston vs. Utah Valley Predictions
Sam Houston vs. Utah Valley Betting Odds
|Sam Houston||-2.5||129.5 points|
Sam Houston vs. Utah Valley Last 10 Games
- Sam Houston is 8-2 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Sam Houston’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Bearkats games averaged 7.8 more points (137.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bearkats have scored 2.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Utah Valley has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Utah Valley’s past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Wolverines games averaged 5.8 more points (135.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Wolverines’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 72.2, 2.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Sam Houston vs. Utah Valley Betting Trends
- Sam Houston has gone 14-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bearkats are 5-2 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Sam Houston’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 21 chances this season.
- The 70.7 points per game the Bearkats score are only 4.9 more points than the Wolverines allow (65.8).
- When Sam Houston totals more than 65.8 points, it is 8-2 against the spread and 11-2 overall.
- Utah Valley has covered the spread 10 times in 19 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Wolverines are 5-3 against the spread.
- Utah Valley’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 19 chances this year.
- The Wolverines’ 74.3 points per game are 10 more points than the 64.3 the Bearkats give up to opponents.
- Utah Valley is 8-6 against the spread and 13-3 overall when it scores more than 64.3 points.
Sam Houston vs. Utah Valley Over/Under Trends
- This season, Sam Houston games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 129.5-point over/under 14 times.
- This season, 14 games Utah Valley played finished with a combined score higher than 129.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145 points per game, 15.5 points more than the total of 129.5 for this contest.
- The 130.1 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.6 more than the 129.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Bearkats have seen a 137 over/under in their games this season, 7.5 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 8.4 points separates the average total points bet in Wolverines’ games (137.9 points) and this matchup’s over/under (129.5 points).
Sam Houston Team Leaders
- Savion Flagg: 20 PTS, 7.7 REB, 45.8 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (62-for-157)
- Tristan Ikpe: 6.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Jaden Ray: 8.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (25-for-67)
- Demarkus Lampley: 10.7 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (58-for-168)
- Javion May: 5.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.6 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
Utah Valley Team Leaders
- Fardaws Aimaq: 18.8 PTS, 13.2 REB, 1.4 BLK, 48.3 FG%, 37 3PT% (10-for-27)
- Connor Harding: 11.6 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (33-for-81)
- Blaze Nield: 7.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.1 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (22-for-61)
- Le’Tre Darthard: 10.6 PTS, 42 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (35-for-93)
- Tim Fuller: 7.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 59.6 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.