The Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (7-15, 3-8 NEC) will try to halt a three-game losing streak when they host the Merrimack Warriors (9-14, 3-6 NEC) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 5, 2022 as 3.5-point favorites. The Warriors have lost six games in a row. The over/under is 125.5 in the matchup.
Saint Francis (PA) vs. Merrimack Predictions
Saint Francis (PA) vs. Merrimack Betting Odds
|Saint Francis (PA)||-3.5||125.5 points|
Saint Francis (PA) vs. Merrimack Last 10 Games
- Saint Francis (PA) has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Red Flash games has surpassed the set total two times.
- The past 10 Red Flash games averaged 15.5 more points (141) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Red Flash’s per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 5.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- Merrimack covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Merrimack and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Warriors games averaged 124.6 total points, 0.9 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Warriors have scored 4.9 more points per contest compared to their 55.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Saint Francis (PA) vs. Merrimack Betting Trends
- Saint Francis (PA) has covered the spread eight times over 20 games with a set spread.
- The Red Flash are 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Saint Francis (PA)’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Red Flash score 7.8 more points per game (69.5) than the Warriors allow (61.7).
- When Saint Francis (PA) scores more than 61.7 points, it is 8-6 against the spread and 7-9 overall.
- Merrimack is 8-12-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Warriors have an ATS record of 2-5-1.
- Merrimack games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 21 chances this year.
- The Warriors’ 55.8 points per game are 18.5 fewer points than the 74.3 the Red Flash give up to opponents.
- Merrimack is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it scores more than 74.3 points.
Saint Francis (PA) vs. Merrimack Over/Under Trends
- This season, Saint Francis (PA) and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 125.5 points 16 times.
- Nine of Merrimack’s games ended with a combined score higher than 125.5 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 125.5 is 0.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Red Flash (69.5 points per game) and the Warriors (55.8 points per game).
- The 136 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 10.5 more than the 125.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Red Flash games is 143.7 points, 18.2 more than the over/under of 125.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.1 points separates the average total points bet in Warriors’ games (125.6 points) and this matchup’s over/under (125.5 points).
Saint Francis (PA) Team Leaders
- Ramiir Dixon-Conover: 12.8 PTS, 2 STL, 40.4 FG%, 32 3PT% (24-for-75)
- Maxwell Land: 10.6 PTS, 40 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (37-for-110)
- Josh Cohen: 10.7 PTS, 63.4 FG%
- Myles Thompson: 11.5 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (25-for-63)
- Ronell Giles, Jr.: 11.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 37.9 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (12-for-41)
Merrimack Team Leaders
- Jordan Minor: 13.6 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.5 STL, 2.4 BLK, 50.2 FG%
- Mikey Watkins: 9.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 40.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (16-for-56)
- Ziggy Reid: 9.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 30.5 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (29-for-103)
- Malik Edmead: 9.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 42.2 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (23-for-57)
- Jordan McKoy: 4.5 PTS, 38 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (27-for-72)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.