The Sacred Heart Pioneers (7-14, 3-5 NEC) visit the Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (7-15, 4-7 NEC) after losing five road games in a row. The Terriers are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 5, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 145.5.
Saint Francis (BKN) vs. Sacred Heart Predictions
Saint Francis (BKN) vs. Sacred Heart Betting Odds
|Saint Francis (BKN)||-3.5||145.5 points|
Saint Francis (BKN) vs. Sacred Heart Last 10 Games
- Saint Francis (BKN) is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Saint Francis (BKN)’s last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Terriers games averaged 137.3 total points, 8.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Terriers are scoring 1.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Sacred Heart has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Sacred Heart games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The Pioneers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.5 points scored. That’s three fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Pioneers’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 71.1, 0.9 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Saint Francis (BKN) vs. Sacred Heart Betting Trends
- Saint Francis (BKN) has put together a record of 8-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Terriers have an ATS record of 1-2.
- This season, Saint Francis (BKN)’s games have hit the over seven times out of 18 chances.
- The 68.5 points per game the Terriers record are 6.3 fewer points than the Pioneers give up (74.8).
- When Saint Francis (BKN) scores more than 74.8 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Sacred Heart has covered the spread seven times this season (7-11-0).
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Pioneers have an ATS record of 4-5.
- Sacred Heart games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Pioneers’ 72 points per game are just one more point than the 71 the Terriers give up.
- Sacred Heart is 5-3 against the spread and 6-4 overall when it scores more than 71 points.
Saint Francis (BKN) vs. Sacred Heart Over/Under Trends
- Saint Francis (BKN) and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (145.5 points) four times this season.
- Nine of Sacred Heart’s games ended with a combined score higher than 145.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 145.5 is five points more than the combined points per game averages for the Terriers (68.5 points per game) and the Pioneers (72 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 0.3 fewer points than the 145.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Terriers have seen a 140 average over/under in their games this season, 5.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.4 points more than the average over/under in Pioneers’ games this season (142.1 points).
Saint Francis (BKN) Team Leaders
- Michael Cubbage: 12.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 38.6 FG%, 20 3PT% (9-for-45)
- Patrick Emilien: 12.7 PTS, 50.7 FG%
- Rob Higgins: 10.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.2 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (26-for-82)
- Tedrick Wilcox Jr.: 9.3 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 44.7 3PT% (42-for-94)
- Larry Moreno: 8.6 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (34-for-95)
Sacred Heart Team Leaders
- Tyler Thomas: 17.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.4 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (52-for-143)
- Nico Galette: 11.1 PTS, 8.1 REB, 43.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (27-for-81)
- Aaron Clarke: 15.9 PTS, 43 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (26-for-86)
- Bryce Johnson: 5.7 PTS, 53.3 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (4-for-18)
- Alex Watson: 8.4 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (33-for-80)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.