The Radford Highlanders (7-14, 3-6 Big South) are at home in Big South action against the Presbyterian Blue Hose (10-13, 2-6 Big South) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The Highlanders are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The over/under for the matchup is 119.5.
Radford vs. Presbyterian Predictions
Radford vs. Presbyterian Betting Odds
Radford vs. Presbyterian Last 10 Games
- Radford covered the spread twice in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Radford’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Highlanders’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 131.5 points scored. That’s 12 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Highlanders’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 0.5 points higher than their season-long average.
- Presbyterian is 2-8 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Presbyterian and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Blue Hose games averaged 10 more points (129.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Blue Hose have a 62.1 points-per-game average, 4.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
Radford vs. Presbyterian Betting Trends
- Radford has covered the spread six times this season (6-14-0).
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Highlanders have an ATS record of 3-3.
- Radford games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 20 chances this season.
- The 62.8 points per game the Highlanders record are the same as the Blue Hose allow.
- Radford has a 3-4 record against the spread and a 5-4 record overall when putting up more than 66.5 points.
- Presbyterian has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-9-1).
- The Blue Hose have an ATS record of 9-5 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Presbyterian’s games have hit the over eight times out of 21 chances.
- The Blue Hose’s 66.7 points per game are just 1.5 fewer points than the 68.2 the Highlanders give up to opponents.
- Presbyterian has put together a 3-2-1 ATS record and a 6-3 overall record in games it scores more than 68.2 points.
Radford vs. Presbyterian Over/Under Trends
- Radford and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (119.5 points) 13 times this season.
- This season, 18 of Presbyterian’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 119.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 129.5 points per game, 10 points more than the total of 119.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 134.7 points per game, 15.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Highlanders have seen a 132.4 over/under in their games this season, 12.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 14 points fewer than the average over/under in Blue Hose’s games this season (133.5 points).
Radford Team Leaders
- Josiah Jeffers: 8.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 37.3 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (8-for-38)
- Rashun Williams: 9.4 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 33 3PT% (33-for-100)
- Shaquan Jules: 6.7 PTS, 62.7 FG%
- Dravon Mangum: 7 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (28-for-79)
- Bryan Hart: 9.1 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (33-for-101)
Presbyterian Team Leaders
- Rayshon Harrison: 16.7 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (40-for-157)
- Winston Hill: 11.3 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (5-for-23)
- Trevon Reddish: 8.7 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
- Kobe Stewart: 6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.5 FG%, 34 3PT% (18-for-53)
- Brandon Younger: 6.6 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (22-for-72)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.