The No. 4 Purdue Boilermakers (19-3, 8-3 Big Ten) are favored (by 9 points) to extend a three-game home winning streak when they host the Michigan Wolverines (11-8, 5-4 Big Ten) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 2:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 147.5.
Purdue vs. Michigan Predictions
Purdue vs. Michigan Betting Odds
Purdue vs. Michigan Last 10 Games
- Purdue has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Purdue’s last 10 contests saw eight go over the total.
- The last 10 Boilermakers games averaged 145.8 total points, 1.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Boilermakers have a points-per-game average 1.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Michigan has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Michigan games have exceeded the set total eight times.
- The last 10 Wolverines games averaged 139 total points, 8.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Wolverines have scored 3.6 more points per contest compared to their 72.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Purdue vs. Michigan Betting Trends
- Purdue has gone 12-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Boilermakers have an ATS record of 8-8 when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- Games involving Purdue have hit the over 14 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The 84.6 points per game the Boilermakers score are 16.4 more points than the Wolverines give up (68.2).
- When Purdue totals more than 68.2 points, it is 11-8 against the spread and 19-1 overall.
- Michigan is 7-11-0 against the spread this year.
- The Wolverines have not covered a spread (0-1) when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- Michigan’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Wolverines average just 4.5 more points per game (72.9) than the Boilermakers allow their opponents to score (68.4).
- When it scores more than 68.4 points, Michigan is 7-4 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
Purdue vs. Michigan Over/Under Trends
- A total of 13 Purdue games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 147.5 points.
- In Michigan’s 18 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 147.5.
- The Boilermakers average 84.6 points per game against the Wolverines’ 72.9, amounting to 10 points over the game’s over/under of 147.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 136.6 points per game, 10.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Boilermakers have seen a 145.7 average over/under in their games this season, 1.8 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Wolverines games have an over/under of 139.6 points this season, 7.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Purdue Team Leaders
- Trevion Williams: 12.1 PTS, 8.2 REB, 55.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Jaden Ivey: 16.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (44-for-101)
- Zach Edey: 15 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.2 BLK, 70.2 FG%
- Sasha Stefanovic: 12.3 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (61-for-145)
- Mason Gillis: 6 PTS, 56.9 FG%, 52.3 3PT% (23-for-44)
Michigan Team Leaders
- Hunter Dickinson: 17.5 PTS, 8.2 REB, 59.5 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
- Eli Brooks: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.2 FG%, 38 3PT% (30-for-79)
- DeVante Jones: 9.1 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (15-for-40)
- Caleb: 10.5 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (32-for-90)
- Moussa Diabate: 9 PTS, 56.3 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.