The Pepperdine Waves (6-18, 0-9 WCC) are just 2-point favorites as they try to stop a four-game home losing streak when they host the Pacific (CA) Tigers (7-14, 2-5 WCC) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at Firestone Fieldhouse. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 137.5.
Pepperdine vs. Pacific (CA) Predictions
Pepperdine vs. Pacific (CA) Betting Odds
Pepperdine vs. Pacific (CA) Last 10 Games
- Pepperdine covered the spread twice in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Pepperdine’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Waves games averaged 143.7 total points, 6.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Waves have scored 3.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Pacific (CA) covered the spread twice in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Pacific (CA)’s past 10 games saw seven go over the total.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 135.1 total points, 2.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Tigers have a 63.9 points-per-game average, 2.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
Pepperdine vs. Pacific (CA) Betting Trends
- Pepperdine is 8-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Waves are 3-4 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Pepperdine games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 23 chances this season.
- The 67.8 points per game the Waves record are the same as the Tigers allow.
- Pepperdine has a 4-5 record against the spread and a 5-5 record overall when scoring more than 69.8 points.
- Pacific (CA) is 4-15-0 against the spread this year.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of only 2-7 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Games involving Pacific (CA) have hit the over 11 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Tigers score an average of 66 points per game, 9.8 fewer points than the 75.8 the Waves give up to opponents.
- Pacific (CA) is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when it scores more than 75.8 points.
Pepperdine vs. Pacific (CA) Over/Under Trends
- Pepperdine and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (137.5 points) 14 times this season.
- In Pacific (CA)’s 19 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 137.5.
- The Waves average 67.8 points per game against the Tigers’ 66, amounting to 3.7 points under the game’s total of 137.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 145.6 points per game, 8.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Waves have seen a 143.3 average over/under in their games this season, 5.8 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.8 points separates this matchup’s over/under (137.5 points) and the average total points bet in Tigers’ games (134.7 points) this season.
Pepperdine Team Leaders
- Mike Mitchell Jr.: 8.5 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (40-for-99)
- Houston Mallette: 11.1 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (52-for-141)
- Jade’ Smith: 8.9 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (6-for-28)
- Jan Zidek: 13.1 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (28-for-94)
- Maxwell Lewis: 11.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.2 FG%, 38 3PT% (30-for-79)
Pacific (CA) Team Leaders
- Alphonso Anderson: 10.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.9 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (23-for-65)
- Jeremiah Bailey: 10.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.4 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (28-for-78)
- Pierre Crockrell II: 7.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.7 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (6-for-13)
- Nicquel Blake: 8.5 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 21.6 3PT% (8-for-37)
- Jordan Bell: 4.1 PTS, 34 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (9-for-42)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.