A pair of the country’s best scorers match up when Jamal Cain (14th, 20.3 PPG) and the Oakland Golden Grizzlies (16-5, 9-2 Horizon) visit Tanner Holden (eighth, 20.9 PPG) and the Wright State Raiders (12-10, 10-4 Horizon) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Golden Grizzlies are 4.5-point favorites. The over/under for the matchup is set at 149.5.
Oakland vs. Wright State Predictions
Oakland vs. Wright State Betting Odds
Oakland vs. Wright State Last 10 Games
- Oakland is 8-2 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Oakland and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Golden Grizzlies’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.8 points scored. That’s 6.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Golden Grizzlies have a points-per-game average 4.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Wright State is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Wright State games have surpassed the set total three times.
- The Raiders’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 145.3 points scored. That’s 4.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Raiders’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 78.9, 3.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Oakland vs. Wright State Betting Trends
- Oakland has covered the spread 13 times over 21 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, the Golden Grizzlies went 6-4 against the spread.
- This season, Oakland’s games have hit the over 10 times.
- The Golden Grizzlies put up only 3.8 more points per game (76.9) than the Raiders allow (73.1).
- Oakland is 8-5 against the spread and 12-3 overall when scoring more than 73.1 points.
- Wright State has put together an 8-14-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Raiders are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Wright State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times this season.
- The Raiders score 8.3 more points per game (75.3) than the Golden Grizzlies give up (67).
- When it scores more than 67 points, Wright State is 8-9 against the spread and 13-5 overall.
Oakland vs. Wright State Over/Under Trends
- This season, eight of Oakland’s 21 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 149.5 points.
- This season, 10 of Wright State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 149.5 points.
- The Golden Grizzlies average 76.9 points per game against the Raiders’ 75.3, amounting to 2.7 points over the contest’s over/under of 149.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 140.1 points per game, 9.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Golden Grizzlies have seen a 142.7 average over/under in their games this season, 6.8 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.6 points separates this matchup’s over/under (149.5 points) and the average total points bet in Raiders’ games (146.9 points) this season.
Oakland Team Leaders
- Cain: 20.3 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.8 STL, 49.1 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (22-for-78)
- Trey Townsend: 15.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 1.1 BLK, 55.2 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (5-for-30)
- Jalen Moore: 15.1 PTS, 8.1 AST, 2 STL, 32.5 FG%, 24 3PT% (25-for-104)
- Micah Parrish: 10.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (20-for-65)
- Blake Lampman: 7 PTS, 35.9 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (44-for-121)
Wright State Team Leaders
- Holden: 20.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.5 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (11-for-28)
- Grant Basile: 17.1 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.6 BLK, 47.4 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (21-for-87)
- Trey Calvin: 14 PTS, 1.4 STL, 46.3 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (29-for-80)
- Tim Finke: 9.1 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (35-for-108)
- AJ Braun: 7 PTS, 57.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.