The North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (4-20, 0-11 Summit) are slightly favored (by 3 points) to break a five-game home losing streak when they host the Omaha Mavericks (4-19, 3-9 Summit) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 152.
North Dakota vs. Omaha Predictions
North Dakota vs. Omaha Betting Odds
|North Dakota||-3||152 points|
North Dakota vs. Omaha Last 10 Games
- North Dakota has a 0-10 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 North Dakota games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The past 10 Fightin’ Hawks games averaged 1.3 fewer points (150.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Fightin’ Hawks are scoring 0.6 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Omaha covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Omaha and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Mavericks games averaged 152.3 total points, 0.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Mavericks are scoring 72.8 points per game compared to their 68.3 season average.
North Dakota vs. Omaha Betting Trends
- North Dakota has covered the spread seven times over 22 games with a set spread.
- The Fightin’ Hawks have not covered a spread (0-1) when they are at least 3-point favorites.
- North Dakota games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Fightin’ Hawks average 69.8 points per game, 12.9 fewer points than the 82.7 the Mavericks allow.
- Omaha is 12-10-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Mavericks have an ATS record of 11-9.
- Omaha’s games have gone over the total 14 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Mavericks put up an average of 68.3 points per game, 10.4 fewer points than the 78.7 the Fightin’ Hawks allow.
- When it scores more than 78.7 points, Omaha is 4-1 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
North Dakota vs. Omaha Over/Under Trends
- North Dakota and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s over/under of 152 points 10 times this season.
- There have been 11 Omaha games that have finished with a combined score over 152 points this season.
- The Fightin’ Hawks average 69.8 points per game against the Mavericks’ 68.3, amounting to 13.9 points under the matchup’s point total of 152.
- These two teams give up a combined 161.4 points per game, 9.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Fightin’ Hawks games is 6.3 points fewer than the over/under of 152 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.5 points more than the average over/under in Mavericks’ games this season (146.5 points).
North Dakota Team Leaders
- Paul Bruns: 14.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.4 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (52-for-145)
- Tsotne Tsartsidze: 8 PTS, 43.9 FG%
- Matt Norman: 8.6 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (38-for-119)
- Bentiu Panoam: 7.1 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (28-for-81)
- Ethan Igbanugo: 8.1 PTS, 34.1 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (32-for-98)
Omaha Team Leaders
- Felix Lemetti: 10.4 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 37 3PT% (51-for-138)
- Frankie Fidler: 10 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (21-for-55)
- Marco Smith: 7 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 31 3PT% (13-for-42)
- Darrius Hughes: 9.7 PTS, 51.8 FG%
- Kyle Luedtke: 7.2 PTS, 36.1 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (29-for-75)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.