The New Orleans Privateers (13-8, 6-0 Southland) visit the Incarnate Word Cardinals (4-19, 0-6 Southland) after winning five home road in a row. The Privateers are favored by 8.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 5, 2022. The matchup’s point total is set at 144.5.
New Orleans vs. Incarnate Word Predictions
New Orleans vs. Incarnate Word Betting Odds
|New Orleans||-8.5||144.5 points|
New Orleans vs. Incarnate Word Last 10 Games
- New Orleans has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- New Orleans’ last 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Privateers games averaged 152.3 total points, 7.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Privateers have a points-per-game average 0.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Incarnate Word covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Incarnate Word games have gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Cardinals games averaged 142.2 total points, 2.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Cardinals are scoring 62.8 points per game compared to their 66.4 season average.
New Orleans vs. Incarnate Word Betting Trends
- New Orleans has covered the spread 11 times in 18 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more, the Privateers have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- New Orleans games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Privateers average only 0.7 more points per game (76.8) than the Cardinals allow (76.1).
- New Orleans has an 8-0-1 record against the spread and an 11-1 record overall when scoring more than 76.1 points.
- Incarnate Word has covered the spread nine times over 20 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 8.5 points or more so far this year, the Cardinals have gone 5-7 against the spread.
- This season, 11 of Incarnate Word’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Cardinals put up an average of 66.4 points per game, 6.1 fewer points than the 72.5 the Privateers give up to opponents.
New Orleans vs. Incarnate Word Over/Under Trends
- New Orleans and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (144.5 points) 13 times this season.
- A total of 10 of Incarnate Word’s games finished with a combined score higher than 144.5 points this season.
- The total for the game of 144.5 is 1.3 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Privateers (76.8 points per game) and the Cardinals (66.4 points per game).
- The 148.6 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.1 more than the 144.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Privateers games is 149.1 points, 4.6 more than the over/under of 144.5 points for this contest.
- Cardinals games have an over/under of 140.4 points this season, 4.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
New Orleans Team Leaders
- Derek St. Hilaire: 20.9 PTS, 1.9 STL, 46.5 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (43-for-113)
- Troy Green: 14.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.6 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (6-for-32)
- Simeon Kirkland: 8.6 PTS, 59.1 FG%
- Tyson Jackson: 9 PTS, 57.1 FG%
- Daniel Sackey: 7.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (13-for-45)
Incarnate Word Team Leaders
- RJ Glasper: 14.6 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (36-for-104)
- Drew Lutz: 9.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 32 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (20-for-76)
- Johnny Hughes III: 10.9 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
- Benjamin Griscti: 8.7 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 33 3PT% (34-for-103)
- Josh Morgan: 11.4 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (34-for-80)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.