The New Mexico State Aggies (19-3, 7-1 WAC) are favored (-8.5) to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Seattle U Redhawks (17-5, 8-1 WAC) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at Pan American Center. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5 points.
New Mexico State vs. Seattle U Predictions
New Mexico State vs. Seattle U Betting Odds
|New Mexico State||-8.5||141.5 points|
New Mexico State vs. Seattle U Last 10 Games
- New Mexico State has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- New Mexico State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The Aggies’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 138.6 points scored. That’s 2.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Aggies have a points-per-game average 7.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Seattle U has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Seattle U and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Redhawks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 142.3 points scored. That’s 0.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Redhawks have a 75.3 points-per-game average, 1.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
New Mexico State vs. Seattle U Betting Trends
- New Mexico State has gone 11-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Aggies are 4-4 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- This season, nine of New Mexico State’s games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The Aggies average just 4.2 more points per game (71.2) than the Redhawks give up (67).
- New Mexico State is 7-5 against the spread and 15-1 overall when scoring more than 67 points.
- Seattle U has covered the spread in a matchup 13 times this year (13-7-0).
- The Redhawks have yet to cover a spread (0-1) when they are at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Seattle U’s games have hit the over seven times out of 20 chances.
- The Redhawks put up an average of 76.8 points per game, 13.7 more points than the 63.1 the Aggies give up.
- Seattle U has put together a 13-4 ATS record and a 17-2 overall record in games it scores more than 63.1 points.
New Mexico State vs. Seattle U Over/Under Trends
- New Mexico State and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 141.5 points five times this season.
- This season, eight games Seattle U played finished with a combined score over 141.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 141.5 is 6.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Aggies (71.2 points per game) and the Redhawks (76.8 points per game).
- The 130.1 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 11.4 fewer than the 141.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Aggies games is 2.9 points fewer than the over/under of 141.5 points in this contest.
- Redhawks’ games have a total points bet of 143 points this season, 1.5 points more than the over/under for this game.
New Mexico State Team Leaders
- Teddy Allen: 18.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.8 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (47-for-136)
- Jabari Rice: 13.3 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (36-for-97)
- Johnny McCants: 8.1 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 52.3 FG%, 20.5 3PT% (9-for-44)
- William McNair: 6.8 PTS, 52.9 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
- Donnie Tillman: 6.8 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (12-for-37)
Seattle U Team Leaders
- Darrion Trammell: 16.4 PTS, 5.7 AST, 2.7 STL, 39.4 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (34-for-99)
- Cameron Tyson: 16.4 PTS, 43 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (80-for-193)
- Riley Grigsby: 13.3 PTS, 41 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (31-for-105)
- Emeka Udenyi: 6.8 PTS, 54.8 FG%
- Viktor Rajkovic: 4.7 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (13-for-45)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.