The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (15-7, 8-3 ACC) visit the NC State Wolf Pack (10-13, 3-9 ACC) after winning three road games in a row. The Wolf Pack are favored by just 1 point in the matchup, which begins at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 5, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is set at 144.
NC State vs. Notre Dame Predictions
NC State vs. Notre Dame Betting Odds
|NC State||-1||144 points|
NC State vs. Notre Dame Last 10 Games
- NC State is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- NC State’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The Wolf Pack’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.6 points scored. That’s 0.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Wolf Pack have scored 2.4 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Notre Dame covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Notre Dame games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Fighting Irish games averaged five fewer points (139) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Fighting Irish are scoring at a rate of 70.1 PPG, the same as their season-long scoring average.
NC State vs. Notre Dame Betting Trends
- NC State is 6-17-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wolf Pack are just 2-9 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- NC State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Wolf Pack record 75.3 points per game, 9.4 more points than the 65.9 the Fighting Irish give up.
- NC State has a 6-11 record against the spread and an 8-10 record overall when scoring more than 65.9 points.
- Notre Dame is 11-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Fighting Irish are 5-4 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Games involving Notre Dame have hit the over 10 times this season.
- The Fighting Irish score 5.4 fewer points per game (70.1) than the Wolf Pack allow (75.5).
- Notre Dame is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when it scores more than 75.5 points.
NC State vs. Notre Dame Over/Under Trends
- NC State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (144 points) 14 times this season.
- There have been six Notre Dame games that have ended with a combined score over 144 points this season.
- The Wolf Pack average 75.3 points per game against the Fighting Irish’s 70.1, totaling 1.4 points over the contest’s point total of 144.
- These two teams surrender a combined 141.4 points per game, 2.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Wolf Pack games is 143.5 points, 0.5 fewer than the over/under of 144 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 6.7 points more than the average over/under in Fighting Irish’s games this season (137.3 points).
NC State Team Leaders
- Dereon Seabron: 18.2 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.5 STL, 52.5 FG%, 25 3PT% (9-for-36)
- Terquavion Smith: 15.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.2 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (66-for-181)
- Jericole Hellems: 14.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.1 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (52-for-123)
- Cam Hayes: 7.3 PTS, 31.9 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (16-for-77)
- Casey Morsell: 7 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (27-for-62)
Notre Dame Team Leaders
- Paul Atkinson: 12.2 PTS, 60.4 FG%
- Dane Goodwin: 14.6 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 49 3PT% (50-for-102)
- Blake Wesley: 14.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.4 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (36-for-122)
- Nate Laszewski: 8.8 PTS, 7.3 REB, 48.9 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (36-for-81)
- Prentiss Hubb: 8.5 PTS, 35 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (33-for-107)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.