The Navy Midshipmen (14-8, 7-4 Patriot) hit the road in Patriot play against the Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (13-9, 7-4 Patriot) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The Midshipmen are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s over/under is 122.5.
Navy vs. Loyola (MD) Predictions
Navy vs. Loyola (MD) Betting Odds
Navy vs. Loyola (MD) Last 10 Games
- Navy is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Navy games has gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Midshipmen games averaged 10.4 more points (132.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Midshipmen are scoring 0.6 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Loyola (MD) is 2-8-0 against the spread in its last 10 games, and has a 6-4 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Loyola (MD) and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Greyhounds games averaged 135.6 total points, 13.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Greyhounds are scoring 68 points per game compared to their 68.3 season average.
Navy vs. Loyola (MD) Betting Trends
- Navy is 12-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Midshipmen went 9-4 against the spread.
- This season, Navy’s games have hit the over 10 times.
- The Midshipmen record just 0.3 fewer points per game (66.5) than the Greyhounds give up (66.8).
- Navy is 10-1 against the spread and 11-1 overall when scoring more than 66.8 points.
- Loyola (MD) is 8-12-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Greyhounds have an ATS record of 5-3.
- This year, Loyola (MD)’s games have hit the over seven times.
- The Greyhounds’ 68.3 points per game are 7.7 more points than the 60.6 the Midshipmen allow to opponents.
- Loyola (MD) has put together an 8-9-1 ATS record and a 13-6 overall record in games it scores more than 60.6 points.
Navy vs. Loyola (MD) Over/Under Trends
- Navy and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s over/under of 122.5 points 16 times this season.
- This season, 15 of Loyola (MD)’s games have ended with a score higher than 122.5 points.
- The total for the matchup of 122.5 is 12.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Midshipmen (66.5 points per game) and the Greyhounds (68.3 points per game).
- The 127.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.9 more than the 122.5 total in this contest.
- The Midshipmen have seen a 131.1 average over/under in their games this season, 8.6 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 16.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Greyhounds’ games this season (138.6 points).
Navy Team Leaders
- John Carter Jr.: 13.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (45-for-112)
- Greg Summers: 10.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.1 FG%
- Tyler Nelson: 8.2 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (18-for-56)
- Daniel Deaver: 7.7 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 25 3PT% (5-for-20)
- Jaylen Walker: 6.9 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (17-for-43)
Loyola (MD) Team Leaders
- Cam Spencer: 19 PTS, 2.3 STL, 47.4 FG%, 35 3PT% (41-for-117)
- Jaylin Andrews: 14.7 PTS, 1.9 STL, 39.5 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (34-for-114)
- Kenny Jones: 8.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.6 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (32-for-90)
- Golden Dike: 5.2 PTS, 64.6 FG%
- Milos Ilic: 6.2 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (19-for-61)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.