Two streaking teams square off when the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (11-12, 7-2 NEC) host the Bryant Bulldogs (14-8, 9-1 NEC) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The Mountaineers are 2.5-point favorites and put their six-game win streak on the line against the Bulldogs, who have won eight straight. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5 points.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Bryant Predictions
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Bryant Betting Odds
|Mount St. Mary’s||-2.5||140.5 points|
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Bryant Last 10 Games
- Mount St. Mary’s is 7-3 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Mount St. Mary’s and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Mountaineers games averaged 11.5 fewer points (129) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Mountaineers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 7.5 points higher than their season-long average.
- Bryant is 9-1 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Bryant’s past 10 games saw eight go over the total.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 3.9 more points (144.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 8.6 more points per contest compared to their 73.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Bryant Betting Trends
- Mount St. Mary’s has put together a record of 12-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mountaineers have an ATS record of 5-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Mount St. Mary’s have hit the over 10 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Mountaineers put up 8.5 fewer points per game (61.7) than the Bulldogs allow (70.2).
- Mount St. Mary’s is 5-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall when scoring more than 70.2 points.
- Bryant has covered the spread in a matchup 11 times this year (11-9-0).
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 3-4.
- This year, 12 of Bryant’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Bulldogs put up 12 more points per game (73.2) than the Mountaineers give up (61.2).
- When it scores more than 61.2 points, Bryant is 9-7 against the spread and 13-5 overall.
Mount St. Mary’s vs. Bryant Over/Under Trends
- Five Mount St. Mary’s games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- This season, 13 of Bryant’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 140.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 134.9 points per game, 5.6 points fewer than the point total of 140.5 for this game.
- The 131.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 9.1 fewer than the 140.5 total in this contest.
- The Mountaineers have seen a 130.3 average over/under in their games this season, 10.2 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 4.7 points separates the average total points bet in Bulldogs’ games (145.2 points) and this contest’s over/under (140.5 points).
Mount St. Mary’s Team Leaders
- Nana Opoku: 11 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 58.8 FG%, 50 3PT% (3-for-6)
- Jalen Benjamin: 13.1 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (36-for-97)
- Mezie Offurum: 10.9 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (9-for-28)
- Malik Jefferson: 7.2 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 51.3 FG%
- Deandre Thomas: 7 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (26-for-59)
Bryant Team Leaders
- Charles Pride: 16.8 PTS, 8 REB, 1.6 STL, 46.5 FG%, 33 3PT% (36-for-109)
- Peter Kiss: 22.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.4 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (29-for-107)
- Hall Elisias: 8.8 PTS, 3 BLK, 55.2 FG%, 20 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Adham Eleeda: 10.8 PTS, 35.5 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (66-for-188)
- Greg Calixte: 5.9 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 70.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.