The Memphis Tigers (11-8, 5-4 AAC) are at home in AAC play against the UCF Knights (13-7, 5-5 AAC) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Tigers are favored by 6 points in the game. The point total is 144.5 in the matchup.
Memphis vs. UCF Predictions
Memphis vs. UCF Betting Odds
Memphis vs. UCF Last 10 Games
- Memphis has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Memphis games has gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 1.6 more points (146.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Tigers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 0.1 points higher than their season-long average.
- UCF has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- UCF’s past 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The past 10 Knights games averaged 6.1 fewer points (138.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Knights’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 68.8, 2.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Memphis vs. UCF Betting Trends
- Memphis has put together a record of 5-13-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 6 points or more so far this season, the Tigers went 3-10 against the spread.
- Memphis’ games have gone over the total 10 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Tigers average 76.2 points per game, 9.6 more points than the 66.6 the Knights allow.
- Memphis is 5-9 against the spread and 11-4 overall when scoring more than 66.6 points.
- UCF has covered the spread eight times over 20 games with a set spread.
- The Knights have not covered the spread when they are at least 6-point underdogs (0-2).
- UCF’s games have gone over the total eight times this year.
- The Knights put up only 0.9 more points per game (71.2) than the Tigers give up to opponents (70.3).
- When it scores more than 70.3 points, UCF is 6-3 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
Memphis vs. UCF Over/Under Trends
- Nine Memphis games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 144.5 points.
- This season, six games UCF played finished with a combined score over 144.5 points.
- The Tigers average 76.2 points per game against the Knights’ 71.2, totaling 2.9 points over the matchup’s over/under of 144.5.
- The 136.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 7.6 fewer than the 144.5 over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup, 144.5 points, is the same as the average over/under in Tigers games this season.
- A difference of 6.9 points separates this contest’s over/under (144.5 points) and the average total points bet in Knights’ games (137.6 points) this season.
Memphis Team Leaders
- Jalen Duren: 9.4 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 61.7 FG%
- Josh Minott: 7.2 PTS, 51 FG%, 25 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Lester Quinones: 9.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.1 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (25-for-74)
- Landers Nolley II: 8.1 PTS, 34.9 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (19-for-61)
- DeAndre Williams: 9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 58.2 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
UCF Team Leaders
- Darius Perry: 11.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.6 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (37-for-93)
- Brandon Mahan: 10.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 36 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (38-for-117)
- Darin Green Jr.: 13.8 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (58-for-147)
- C.J. Walker: 8.3 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
- Cheikh Mbacke Diong: 6.9 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 59.4 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.