The Florida International Panthers (13-9, 3-6 C-USA) are underdogs (by 7.5 points) to build on a five-game home winning streak when they host the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (16-6, 7-3 C-USA) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 140.5 points.
Louisiana Tech vs. Florida International Predictions
Louisiana Tech vs. Florida International Betting Odds
|Louisiana Tech||-7.5||140.5 points|
Louisiana Tech vs. Florida International Last 10 Games
- Louisiana Tech has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Louisiana Tech games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 1.6 more points (142.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 3.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Florida International has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Florida International games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Panthers games averaged 3.5 fewer points (137.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Panthers have a 67.8 points-per-game average, 4.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
Louisiana Tech vs. Florida International Betting Trends
- Louisiana Tech has put together an 11-7-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 7-1-1 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, 11 of Louisiana Tech’s games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The 77.8 points per game the Bulldogs score are 9.1 more points than the Panthers give up (68.7).
- When Louisiana Tech totals more than 68.7 points, it is 9-5-1 against the spread and 15-3 overall.
- Florida International has covered the spread eight times over 20 games with a set spread.
- The Panthers have not covered a spread when they are at least 7.5-point underdogs (0-3).
- This season, 11 of Florida International’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Panthers’ 72.3 points per game are just 4.1 more points than the 68.2 the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 68.2 points, Florida International is 7-4 against the spread and 10-3 overall.
Louisiana Tech vs. Florida International Over/Under Trends
- This season, Louisiana Tech games have gone over this game’s 140.5-point over/under 12 times.
- This season, eight games Florida International played finished with a combined score higher than 140.5 points.
- The Bulldogs average 77.8 points per game against the Panthers’ 72.3, amounting to 9.6 points over the matchup’s total of 140.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 136.9 points per game, 3.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bulldogs have seen a 142.9 average over/under in their games this season, 2.4 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 2.3 points more than the average over/under in Panthers’ games this season (138.2 points).
Louisiana Tech Team Leaders
- Kenneth Lofton Jr.: 17 PTS, 10.9 REB, 1.2 STL, 55 FG%
- Amorie Archibald: 13.4 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (35-for-94)
- Cobe Williams: 10.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.6 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (26-for-83)
- Keaston Willis: 11.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.8 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (56-for-148)
- David Green: 7 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (21-for-65)
Florida International Team Leaders
- Tevin Brewer: 15.3 PTS, 5.9 AST, 41 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (42-for-112)
- Denver Jones: 11.8 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (37-for-98)
- Clevon Brown: 8 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 47.6 FG%, 21.6 3PT% (11-for-51)
- Seth Pinkney: 4.6 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 61.8 FG%
- Eric Lovett: 8 PTS, 32.3 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (39-for-121)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.