The Charleston Southern Buccaneers (4-17, 1-8 Big South) are heavy, 11.5-point underdogs as they look to turn around a four-game losing streak when they host the Longwood Lancers (16-5, 8-0 Big South) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at The Buc Dome. The matchup airs at 5:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 140.5.
Longwood vs. Charleston Southern Predictions
Longwood vs. Charleston Southern Betting Odds
Longwood vs. Charleston Southern Last 10 Games
- Longwood covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Longwood games has gone over the set total six times.
- The last 10 Lancers games averaged 136.1 total points, 4.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Lancers have a points-per-game average 3.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Charleston Southern is 1-9 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Buccaneers games has surpassed the set total two times.
- The past 10 Buccaneers games averaged 1.4 more points (141.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Buccaneers are scoring 61.8 points per game compared to their 68 season average.
Longwood vs. Charleston Southern Betting Trends
- Longwood has covered the spread 13 times in 17 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 11.5-point favorites or more, the Lancers have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, Longwood’s games have hit the over nine times out of 17 chances.
- The Lancers average just 1.2 more points per game (77.9) than the Buccaneers give up (76.7).
- Longwood has an 8-0 record against the spread and an 11-1 record overall when scoring more than 76.7 points.
- Charleston Southern has covered the spread seven times over 21 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 11.5-point underdogs or more, the Buccaneers have an ATS record of 4-4.
- Charleston Southern’s games have gone over the total 10 times this year.
- The Buccaneers’ 68 points per game are only 3.7 more points than the 64.3 the Lancers give up to opponents.
- Charleston Southern has put together a 4-4 ATS record and a 3-7 overall record in games it scores more than 64.3 points.
Longwood vs. Charleston Southern Over/Under Trends
- This season, Longwood and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 140.5 points seven times.
- A total of 11 of Charleston Southern’s games ended with a combined score over 140.5 points this season.
- The Lancers average 77.9 points per game against the Buccaneers’ 68, amounting to 5.4 points over the game’s over/under of 140.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 141 points per game, 0.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Lancers have seen a 136 average over/under in their games this season, 4.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 0.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Buccaneers’ games this season (141.2 points).
Longwood Team Leaders
- Justin Hill: 13.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 42.2 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
- Isaiah Wilkins: 12.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.1 FG%, 37 3PT% (34-for-92)
- DeShaun Wade: 10.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.8 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (40-for-102)
- Leslie Nkereuwem: 10.3 PTS, 59.4 FG%
- Zac Watson: 7.4 PTS, 62.2 FG%
Charleston Southern Team Leaders
- Tahlik Chavez: 10.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.6 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (57-for-161)
- Cheikh Faye: 9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.1 FG%, 27.2 3PT% (28-for-103)
- Claudell Harris Jr.: 8.6 PTS, 34.5 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (20-for-84)
- Deontaye Buskey: 8.8 PTS, 29.9 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (32-for-126)
- Taje’ Kelly: 8 PTS, 58 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.