The Long Beach State Beach (11-9, 6-1 Big West) are heavily favored (-10.5) to continue a seven-game winning streak when they host the Cal Poly Mustangs (5-14, 1-6 Big West) at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at Walter Pyramid. The matchup has an over/under of 133.
Long Beach State vs. Cal Poly Predictions
Long Beach State vs. Cal Poly Betting Odds
|Long Beach State||-10.5||133 points|
Long Beach State vs. Cal Poly Last 10 Games
- Long Beach State covered the spread nine times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Long Beach State games has gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Beach games averaged 8.5 more points (141.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Beach are scoring 2.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Cal Poly is 2-8 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Cal Poly games have gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Mustangs games averaged 125.9 total points, 7.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Mustangs are scoring 58.1 points per game compared to their 60.2 season average.
Long Beach State vs. Cal Poly Betting Trends
- Long Beach State has covered the spread 12 times over 20 games with a set spread.
- This season, Long Beach State’s games have hit the over 11 times.
- The 73.7 points per game the Beach record are 7.4 more points than the Mustangs allow (66.3).
- Long Beach State is 10-3 against the spread and 10-5 overall when scoring more than 66.3 points.
- Cal Poly has covered the spread eight times in 17 games with a set spread.
- The Mustangs have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- Cal Poly’s games have gone over the total five times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Mustangs’ 60.2 points per game are 14 fewer points than the 74.2 the Beach give up to opponents.
- Cal Poly has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 2-1 overall record in games it scores more than 74.2 points.
Long Beach State vs. Cal Poly Over/Under Trends
- Long Beach State and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 133 points 14 times this season.
- Four of Cal Poly’s games finished with a combined score higher than 133 points this season.
- The Beach average 73.7 points per game against the Mustangs’ 60.2, totaling 0.9 points over the game’s over/under of 133.
- This matchup’s point total is 7.5 fewer points than the 140.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Beach have seen a 144.5 average over/under in their games this season, 11.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 4.4 points separates this matchup’s over/under (133 points) and the average total points bet in Mustangs’ games (128.6 points) this season.
Long Beach State Team Leaders
- Joel Murray: 16 PTS, 1.7 STL, 46.5 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (11-for-31)
- Aboubacar Traore: 8.1 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.5 BLK, 67.3 FG%
- Colin Slater: 13.3 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (42-for-103)
- Jadon Jones: 9 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 41.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (34-for-97)
- Jordan Roberts: 8.2 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
Cal Poly Team Leaders
- Alimamy Koroma: 13 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
- Camren Pierce: 8.3 PTS, 32.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (13-for-39)
- Trevon Taylor: 8.8 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- Kyle Colvin: 7.8 PTS, 42 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
- Brantly Stevenson: 6.6 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 40 3PT% (14-for-35)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.